Peter Stuer's plugins and utilities on TOTALCMD.NET
Author Profile: Peter Stuer
All Plugins and Files by Peter Stuer
This is a lister plugin for Total Commander that allows you to display the glyphs and some additional properties of a font in the Lister or the QuickView window of Total Commander. It has been tested with Total Commander 5.51 on Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Any older version of Windows is not supported. Features:
* Support for Raster, Vector, TrueType, TrueType Collections, OpenType and PostScript Type 1 fonts.
* Display the first 256 glyphs.
* Support for Character Sets.
* Support for Unicode blocks.
* The font info can be selected and copied to the clipboard.
* The font is displayed as a grid of glyph and as a sample text.
* Zoom function of an individual glyph.
171 KB - Updated: 12.11.2003 - x32 - Downloaded 28839 times