Serge Kandakov's plugins and utilities on TOTALCMD.NET
Author Profile: Serge Kandakov
All Plugins and Files by Serge Kandakov
- List of services registered in the system.
- Enchanced control state of service function.
- Deleting of services from the system.
- Editing of the serivces properties.
- Since version 2.4 the new feature is added. This feature allows running Windows NT™ applications as services.
The benefits include:
- allow apps to survive logoff/logon sequences, hence saving the overhead of
re-starting them for each new user
- allow server apps to come-up and service requests even when no user is logged-on
- allow apps to run and perform a task in a specific logon account, different
from the currently logged-on user
Note: app2srv.exe file must be located in the same folder as the plugin file (Services.wfx)
Del - delete the remote machine from the list.
F7 - create the new remote connection.
F5 - start the service (can be changed in settings).
F6 - stop the service.
F8 - restart the service.
Works only under NT/W2K/XP.
70 KB - Updated: 10.03.2004 - x32 - Downloaded 74926 times
Allows uninstall useless programs right from TC panel by pressing "Enter" key (mouse click). Now works only under 98/W2K/XP
23 KB - Updated: 12.11.2003 - x32 - Downloaded 23503 times