Alexander Pravdin's plugins and utilities on TOTALCMD.NET
Author Profile: Alexander Pravdin
All Plugins and Files by Alexander Pravdin
PE Viewer is intended to view the information on PE executable format modules (EXE, DLL, OCX, etc.). Plug-in shows functions imported and exported by the module, the detailed information about sections and headers of the module, and also the contained resources.
1285 KB - Updated: 16.06.2012 - x32/x64 - Downloaded 65641 times
FS-plugin for Total Commander. Intended for viewing and editing environment variables of current process (TC), current user and system.
Made as a replacement for the Environment Variables plugin, but with following differences:
- Fixed bug which makes editing impossible if a variable has a long value (such as PATH).
- Environment Variables Ex is entirely unicode and exists in x64.
- Added support of file operations on variables like on usual files: copy in and out of plugin, move, rename. Files putted into plugin can be in ANSI or Unicode encoding.
- Added custom columns support to show variables values in separate column without modifications.
- Added elevation dialog to change system variables.
Please, leave your comments, suggestions and bug reports in the plugin discussion page.
89 KB - Updated: 31.05.2012 - x32/x64 - Downloaded 18575 times