This is pseudo-content plugin that intended to perform some tasks at Total Commander launch. You can run a file, execute TC's command (both cm_ and em_), set environment variable, set delay between commands, write value to ini file, load library or plugin. Commands are reads from text configuration file.
ATTENTION: to enable autoloading of this plugin you need to perform additional actions after installation. Please read documentation carefully!
Autorun distributive also include additional plugins that expanding it's possiblities:
ModifyDialog - small cosmetic fixes of Total Commander's dialogs
Sysinfo - extended system information
Process - additional functions for work with processes
Tweaks - additions for Total Commander's interface
387 KB - Updated: 30.05.2020 - Downloaded 22657 times
Simple plugin for TC for view SQLite3 database files. Supports *.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3 and *.fossil extensions.
Supports up to 2TB files, no sqlite3.dll needed.
Supports data types described in this document:
About auto creating any additional files when some database viewing (and open these databases from read-only sources):
6473 KB - Updated: 30.05.2020 - Downloaded 102617 times
TCIMG - utility to execute a certain command Total Commander and perform additional actions.
Powerful tool to extend the functionality Total Commander and other programs.
Aims to automate monotonous operations associated with the file, system, software, window operations. Fully portably, ie requires no installation and does not contribute to the registry or anywhere else for more information.
The archive utility to help the description of all the teams and more than 12.800 examples of the utility.
• Allows you to issue commands Total Commander + internal + custom + special
• Opens the specified path in the right panel + + in a new tab + support opening multiple paths in new tabs + support go directly to the file
• Emulates keystrokes in the active window
• Switches keyboard
• Delays at the time of executing the following command
• Supports Clipboard + Writes text to the clipboard + Returns the text from the clipboard + Modifies and adds the information to the clipboard + Converts search and replace with regular expression support + encodes, decodes + Encrypts, decrypts + Stores, cleans + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Summons + program, depending on the bit system. +, Depending on the system name. + + Allows the parameters to pass to parameters in the cycle list of objects + allows the transmission parameters of the way objects + allows the transmission line parameters from the clipboard window + hide + wait for the completion of the program + use a progress bar to show progress
• support for special folders
• Allows you to work with ini files + rename, delete, record + clean, replace section
• Works with the registry + Opens the specified branch in the registry + Imports. reg file to the registry + Exports the specified section / option in the reg-file + recursively copies the section, including sub-sections and parameters + Delete key or value + Creates a registry key or value in the registry
• Renames + elements with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...) + c addition of information from wdx plugins + for regular expressions + + correction coding using clipboard + with + input the necessary information to support display all the files without subdirectories ...
• Copies the elements + with + display progress bar with customizable conditions + renaming + registered in the folders you create ...
• Move items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Creates lists from different parts of the selected items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Restarts + Total Commander + program by process name
• Create a folder in the list + + with the transition to the newly created folder + + with the necessary conditions of a predetermined number
• Drops files + + empty the contents of the clipboard + encoded + list + template • Create a library of icons
• Extract icons from files
• Opens the link in a given browser
• Clears the cart on all drives
• Allocates + different objects from the list, clipboard with ... + different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Removes / Sets attributes for files and directories + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Deletes files and folders + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Has the language file (may be translated into other languages)
• Creates a pop-up window with the image
• Works with window classes + allows click on the buttons in different windows without emulation keystrokes + show / hide the specified window + prohibit / allow access / drawing window + set + to change the transparency of the window title bar text. + Assign attribute "top" + read information from windows + expect + to expect the appearance of the window closes the window + expect + availability window element set the text to the specified items + transfer window focus to the window / window element
• Create Shortcut + regular + relative + + more than 15 sub-parameters opens a relative path shortcut in Total Commander
• Assigns folders icons
• Changes the modification, creation, last access 15 + more subparameters
• archives using WCX plugins Total Commander + with specified conditions + with automation actions under the same names in the background + + expects completion packaging
• Batch changes in text files information
• Batch add / remove / replace the object comments
• Manages Winamp
• Advances tray slides or CD-drive
• Uploads reference list
• Add / Remove associations in Total Commander
• Batch extracts / converts and stores various information contents of text files
• Combines text files with advanced formatting
• Creates customized popup with text
• Creates varying difficulty entering information dialogs + + + select information display information
• Plays mp3, wma (mini player)
• Viewing color codes + reads codes any place of the screen displays the color code + Clipboard + supports selecting and configuring the color prints + color code to the clipboard in a specified format
• Turns on / off / volume Changes in the system
• Changes the title text of the specified window
• Sets the size / weight of the font in Total Commander
• Set the size of the icons in the file panels in Total Commander
• Displays various information objects, system, Total Commander
• Makes switching between the circle
• Changes Total Commander + menu highlights one of the system colors + sets / clears the status unavailable (gray) menu + is specified menu item
• Completes / Restarts process
• Closes / keeps tabs Total Commander
• Starts the help files CHM, with the introduction of the search string and the transition section.
• Encrypts / decrypts files
• Runs the list of commands from a file + + section of
• Archives / unzip zip
and more ...
Discussion ¹1 - http://tc-image.3dn.ru/forum/5-498-226
Discussion ¹2 - http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=47370&start=2760
Online Help - http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMG_ONLINE.html
Help with dark style http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_BLACK.zip
Help in Chinese (translation Li Zhijun) http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_Chinese.zip
17007 KB - Updated: 29.05.2020 - Downloaded 276577 times
New version based on work by Alexey Torgashin (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/wdx_guide.html).
This program tests all Content plugins installed in Total Commander. You can easily switch between plugins and see how a plugin processes selected file.
"Test filename" can be passed in command line. So it's recommended to add button to TC toolbar with command Guide.exe and parameters %P%N.
7283 KB - Updated: 18.05.2020 - Downloaded 488 times
PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight sawing time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports a Flash player clock - currently there are 198 different Flash clocks available (37 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports a html5 clock - currently there are 83 different html5 clocks available (23 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and an Alarm Clock function.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events. New!
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version
8728 KB - Updated: 4.05.2020 - Downloaded 14931 times
SetFolderDate is a utility packer plugin to recursively set the timestamp of directory structures from the last modified/write time of the youngest file inside. Alternatively, the timestamp of the oldest file can be taken.
182 KB - Updated: 3.05.2020 - Downloaded 2873 times
Create catalogs (lists) of the selected files/directories, with user-defined list format
730 KB - Updated: 2.05.2020 - Downloaded 41437 times
Using the ImageMetaData plugin Total Commander can display and edit (almost any) JPG comment, PNG comment, Exif tags, IPTC datasets and XMP properties of image files.
The ImageMetaData plugin is based on the Exiv2 Image Metadata Library version 0.27.2.
List of supported Exif tags, IPTC datasets and XMP properties
List of supported image formats
1334 KB - Updated: 22.04.2020 - Downloaded 55911 times
This content plugin uses MediaInfo.dll to display various properties (like duration, bit rate, frame rate or format information) of audio and video files in Total Commander. It is an enhancement of the plugin originally started by forum user j.
List of supported formats
3481 KB - Updated: 22.04.2020 - Downloaded 1251 times
The ICQScheme packer plugin is an enhancement of the legacy ICQScheme plugin by Alexander Krivoshein aka logosman. It can be used to work with embedded sound files of ICQ schemes.
73 KB - Updated: 22.04.2020 - Downloaded 382 times