TCTorrent is wlx/wdx/wcx plugin for retrieving and viewing info.
* retrieve almost all available info
* fully unicode (if torrent in UTF-8)
* caching info
* higly configurable presence (icons, fonts, colors etc.)
* fast loading and displaying of big torrents
When moving from version 1.x to 2.x it's recommend to remove old version (but you can preserve configuration file).
1914 KB - Updated: 18.09.2020 - Downloaded 49602 times
Lister plugin for view e-mail message files (*.eml and *.msg).
This is new independed version of EML Viewer plugin (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/wlx_msg.html).
1941 KB - Updated: 12.09.2020 - Downloaded 11145 times
Plugin for view SVG files.
It can use RSVG (rsvg-convert.exe) or ImageMagic or Inkscape for convert SVG files to bitmap.
Unpacked version of RSVG (from http://opensourcepack.blogspot.ru/2012/06/rsvg-convert-svg-image-conversion-tool.html) used by default and included to archive.
For open SVG files with Unicode symbols plugin copy these files to temp folder and open it.
4174 KB - Updated: 12.09.2020 - Downloaded 21168 times
PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight sawing time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports Flash player clocks - currently there are up to 225 different Flash clocks available (41 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports html5 clocks - currently there are up to 110 different html5 clocks available (25 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and 2 Alarm Clocks.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events.
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Kalender can be run in a browser also on a SmartPhone.
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version
8839 KB - Updated: 11.09.2020 - Downloaded 15331 times
ELF File Viewer
The viewer is capable to dump ELF (Executable and Linkable Format) format files for seamlessly all OS and target architectures. This includes (Linux and bare board, object and executable files for x86, ARM, PowerPC, etc platforms). The viewer works with 32- and 64-bit ELF files.
Source is available at SourceForge.
636 KB - Updated: 23.08.2020 - Downloaded 14171 times
Content plugin for show some info from *.svg and *.svgz files.
This is extended version of SVGwdx plugin. Plugin parse svg as xml.
951 KB - Updated: 22.08.2020 - Downloaded 1284 times
Simple plugin for TC for view SQLite3 database files. Supports *.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3 and *.fossil extensions.
Supports up to 2TB files, no sqlite3.dll needed.
Supports data types described in this document:
About auto creating any additional files when some database viewing (and open these databases from read-only sources):
6493 KB - Updated: 20.08.2020 - Downloaded 107148 times
This content plugin uses MediaInfo.dll to display various properties (like duration, bit rate, frame rate or format information) of audio and video files in Total Commander. It is an enhancement of the plugin originally started by forum user j.
List of supported formats
3526 KB - Updated: 17.08.2020 - Downloaded 2733 times
Using the ImageMetaData plugin Total Commander can display and edit (almost any) JPG comment, PNG comment, Exif tags, IPTC datasets and XMP properties of image files.
The ImageMetaData plugin is based on the Exiv2 Image Metadata Library version 0.27.3.
List of supported Exif tags, IPTC datasets and XMP properties
List of supported image formats
4465 KB - Updated: 10.08.2020 - Downloaded 57956 times
New version of plugin based on work by Alexeev Alexander (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/NTFSFileStreams.html).
FS plugin allows to view/edit/create file streams for files on NTFS drives.
Supports working with invalid file names (for example, with leading dots/spaces
or with reserved names, such as "nul" or "prn").
Also supports command-line commands "mkdir", "del" and "rmdir".
1728 KB - Updated: 10.08.2020 - Downloaded 10774 times