byblo's plugins and utilities on TOTALCMD.NET
Author Profile: byblo
All Plugins and Files by byblo
mthumbs is a WLX thumbnail plugin to preview most of various existing Videos, Audios, Images, Comics and Albums formats.
- Various extensions are supported: (changing and non exhaustive list)
3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, GIF, JPS, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, OGM, PNS, RM, VOB, WEBM, WMV (Videos)
AAC, AIF, AIFF, APE, AU, AVR, CAF, FLAC, IT, M4A, MOD, MP3, MPC, OGG, OPUS, PAF, PVF, RAM, RF64, SF, VOC, W64, WAV, WMA (Audios)
ACR, ANI, B3D, BMP, CAM, CLP, CPT, CR2, CRW, CUR, DCM, DCX, DDS, DIB, DJVU, DXF, ECW, EMF, EPS, EXR, FIT, FPX, G3, GIF, HDP, ICL, ICO, IFF, IM1, IM24, IM32, IM8, IMA, IMG, IW44, J2K, JLS, JNG, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPF, JPG, JPM, JXR, KDC, LBM, MNG, MOS, PBM, PCC, PCD, PCX, PGM, PNG, PNM, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP, RAS, RAW, RGB, RLE, RS, SFF, SFW, SGI, SID, SUN, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, XBM, XCF, XPM (Images)
CBR, CBZ (Comics/Archives with shortest image path as output priority)
WAZ, RAR, ZIP (Albums/Archives with '*cover*', '*folder*' and '*preview*' output priority)
- 3D and VR support with overlay (will show an unique picture instead of left/right or top/bottom)
- Optional sharpening and jpeg picture quality to get better visualization from thumbnails.
- An ini file that will be found in the plugin's folder can allow extensions and settings changes, on the fly (ini file changes is checked by filedate everytime a thumbnail is requested from the main app)
- Since it rely to external tools like Ffmpeg or Irfanview, it does not require any installed codecs on the system to work, while allowing quick updates for supporting new formats.
- Optional ADS support: It can save cached thumbnails using the NTFS ADS system, which gives volatile support, allowing various thumbnail sizes at once (%file%:preview.jpg and %file%:cache.ini. Or for e.g. %file%:p224x176.jpg in case of multiple sizes enabled from settings).
- ADS is also allowing automatic refresh from a thumbnail only when necessary, e.g. if the related format setting from the ini file or the plugin was changed since the last time.
- Using the cm_ReloadSelThumbs on a thumbnail, allows rotating pictures on the fly, in case of an undesired picture is returned from a video (black or intro screen, ect...) If ADS is enabled, the lastest position will be remembered into the %file%:cache.ini file (when not matching the PercentPosition value)
- ADS save will be automatically canceled in case a file is from a read-only path. But if a file has simply a read-only attribute, ADS will work properly by restoring the RO attribute after saving the cached thumbnail.
- Can be also used through Symbolic links without problem.
- Some extra info like the video time in overlay is optional.
Read the readme.txt for more details.
4257 KB - Updated: 8.02.2021 - x32/x64 - Downloaded 1272 times
This content plugin intend to calculate crc32 and to read the crc32 value previously saved from a filename (as example : FileName_[0AA03FF4].bin).
This may useful when having a lot of little files which are constantly separated (like video samples),
and cannot supporting a big general sfv or individual sfv's due to incessant moves.
Since 0.13b, it permit also to get and check crc32's values contained in .sfv files.
Since 0.21b, it permit to calculate crc32 from MP3 files, ID3 tags regardless (v1 & v2).
170 KB - Updated: 23.07.2012 - x32/x64 - Downloaded 15026 times
CBxThumbs : CBxThumbnails(lister) plugin for total commander (6.5x I guess and 7.x).
- This plugin is freeware and permit to see thumbnails from .CBZ & .CBR (by default) files.
- What is a CBZ file ? CBZ file is a ZIP file which have simply been its extention renamed : .ZIP to .CBZ. That kind of archive containing generally pictures, and tend to be viewed as a comic/photo album/ect.. using related software, like the excellent freeware : "CDisplay 1.8"
- Since 0.23b, you can also use it for other usages, like showing the first .JPG found on the archive from zipped albums or whatever.
362 KB - Updated: 11.08.2007 - x32 - Downloaded 12434 times
This is a content plugin for total commander 7.x (www.ghisler.com)
It read some of the infos contained in jar (and jad) file.
130 KB - Updated: 5.04.2007 - x32 - Downloaded 8914 times
With this program you can run your own totalcmd in any pc (example from an usbkey), even if it have already (or not) Total Commander installed with different settings and owner. Usefull to help friend on their own pc without losing your favorite file manager, full of customised button, 2000 of ftp entries, 100 of wcx-wfx-wlx files. In other words it runs Total Commander and a lot of other programs (even if his original location is changing), through an virtual drive with a FIXED letter.
404 KB - Updated: 15.09.2006 - x32 - Downloaded 33608 times