PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight sawing time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports Flash player clocks - currently there are up to 225 different Flash clocks available (41 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports html5 clocks - currently there are up to 110 different html5 clocks available (25 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and 2 Alarm Clocks.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events.
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Kalender can be run in a browser also on a SmartPhone.
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Download script to re-enable Flash after January 12th 2021
Download installation program to re-establish Flash ActiveX in Windows 10 or 8.1 after Microsofts KB4577586 opdate
Download installation program for installation of Flash ActiveX in Windows 7, Vista or XP
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version
9263 KB - Updated: 3.03.2021 - Downloaded 16105 times
Packer plugin for Total Commander for convert from one image format to another.
*** Features ***
- read many graphic formats including camera RAW;
- save to PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, ICO;
- apply embedded ICC profile;
- and some more.
7863 KB - Updated: 1.03.2021 - Downloaded 23430 times
TCIMG - utility to execute a certain command Total Commander and perform additional actions.
Powerful tool to extend the functionality Total Commander and other programs.
Aims to automate monotonous operations associated with the file, system, software, window operations. Fully portably, ie requires no installation and does not contribute to the registry or anywhere else for more information.
The archive utility to help the description of all the teams and more than 13.200 examples of the utility.
• Allows you to issue commands Total Commander + internal + custom + special
• Opens the specified path in the right panel + + in a new tab + support opening multiple paths in new tabs + support go directly to the file
• Emulates keystrokes in the active window
• Switches keyboard
• Delays at the time of executing the following command
• Supports Clipboard + Writes text to the clipboard + Returns the text from the clipboard + Modifies and adds the information to the clipboard + Converts search and replace with regular expression support + encodes, decodes + Encrypts, decrypts + Stores, cleans + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Summons + program, depending on the bit system. +, Depending on the system name. + + Allows the parameters to pass to parameters in the cycle list of objects + allows the transmission parameters of the way objects + allows the transmission line parameters from the clipboard window + hide + wait for the completion of the program + use a progress bar to show progress
• support for special folders
• Allows you to work with ini files + rename, delete, record + clean, replace section
• Works with the registry + Opens the specified branch in the registry + Imports. reg file to the registry + Exports the specified section / option in the reg-file + recursively copies the section, including sub-sections and parameters + Delete key or value + Creates a registry key or value in the registry
• Renames + elements with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...) + c addition of information from wdx plugins + for regular expressions + + correction coding using clipboard + with + input the necessary information to support display all the files without subdirectories ...
• Copies the elements + with + display progress bar with customizable conditions + renaming + registered in the folders you create ...
• Move items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Creates lists from different parts of the selected items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Restarts + Total Commander + program by process name
• Create a folder in the list + + with the transition to the newly created folder + + with the necessary conditions of a predetermined number
• Drops files + + empty the contents of the clipboard + encoded + list + template • Create a library of icons
• Extract icons from files
• Opens the link in a given browser
• Clears the cart on all drives
• Allocates + different objects from the list, clipboard with ... + different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Removes / Sets attributes for files and directories + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Deletes files and folders + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Has the language file (may be translated into other languages)
• Creates a pop-up window with the image
• Works with window classes + allows click on the buttons in different windows without emulation keystrokes + show / hide the specified window + prohibit / allow access / drawing window + set + to change the transparency of the window title bar text. + Assign attribute "top" + read information from windows + expect + to expect the appearance of the window closes the window + expect + availability window element set the text to the specified items + transfer window focus to the window / window element
• Create Shortcut + regular + relative + + more than 15 sub-parameters opens a relative path shortcut in Total Commander
• Assigns folders icons
• Changes the modification, creation, last access 15 + more subparameters
• archives using WCX plugins Total Commander + with specified conditions + with automation actions under the same names in the background + + expects completion packaging
• Batch changes in text files information
• Batch add / remove / replace the object comments
• Manages Winamp
• Advances tray slides or CD-drive
• Uploads reference list
• Add / Remove associations in Total Commander
• Batch extracts / converts and stores various information contents of text files
• Combines text files with advanced formatting
• Creates customized popup with text
• Creates varying difficulty entering information dialogs + + + select information display information
• Plays mp3, wma (mini player)
• Viewing color codes + reads codes any place of the screen displays the color code + Clipboard + supports selecting and configuring the color prints + color code to the clipboard in a specified format
• Turns on / off / volume Changes in the system
• Changes the title text of the specified window
• Sets the size / weight of the font in Total Commander
• Set the size of the icons in the file panels in Total Commander
• Displays various information objects, system, Total Commander
• Makes switching between the circle
• Changes Total Commander + menu highlights one of the system colors + sets / clears the status unavailable (gray) menu + is specified menu item
• Completes / Restarts process
• Closes / keeps tabs Total Commander
• Starts the help files CHM, with the introduction of the search string and the transition section.
• Encrypts / decrypts files
• Runs the list of commands from a file + + section of
• Archives / unzip zip
and more ...
Discussion ¹1 - http://tc-image.3dn.ru/forum/5-498-245
Discussion ¹2 - http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=47370&start=3960
Online Help - http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMG_ONLINE.html
Help with dark style http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_BLACK.zip
Help in Chinese (translation Li Zhijun) http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_Chinese.zip
17308 KB - Updated: 28.02.2021 - Downloaded 292925 times
Initial developer and sources - Christian Ghisler
Creates a list file with all selected files and directories, including subdirs (e.g. as an index for CD-ROMs). It is called like a packer (Files->Pack).
This version supports unicode.
List format is UTF-8 without BOM marker.
345 KB - Updated: 24.02.2021 - Downloaded 11600 times
Viewer/editor for source code files. Based on ATSynEdit component and CudaText editor.
Supports "lexers" to highlight many syntaxes, they are files in the "lexers" subfolder. You can install more lexers by unpacking zip files from https://sourceforge.net/projects/synwrite-addons/files/Lexers/ . You can select any lexer, or encoding, via click on the statusbar. You can edit current file, by unchecking "Read only" in the context menu, can save file on exit too. You can call Options dialog, via right-click menu.
4492 KB - Updated: 17.02.2021 - Downloaded 20587 times
The Rhinoceros Preview plugin shows the embedded preview bitmap of Rhino 3-D models. It can also be used for the thumbnail view.
1932 KB - Updated: 17.02.2021 - Downloaded 14871 times
Cross-platform text editor. Flat look. Lite interface.
* Supports syntax highlighters from SynWrite (230+ lexers).
* Config system in JSON files: you need to open "default" config, copy lines to "user" config and edit lines in it.
* Multi-carets, multi-selections.
* Flat UI.
* Command palette.
* Python plugins.
12845 KB - Updated: 16.02.2021 - Downloaded 21801 times
The ZipType content plugin allows you to get various information about ZIP archives.
- Zip type flag
- Number of files
- Number of directories
- Total files (Number of files + Number of directories)
- Encrypted flag
- Ratio %
- Compressed file fize
- Uncompressed file size
- Compression level (of first file)
- Compression method (of first file)
This plugin is an enhancement of the legacy plugin ZipType created by VadimMgp.
276 KB - Updated: 11.02.2021 - Downloaded 333 times
Plugin for view SVG files.
It can use RSVG (rsvg-convert.exe) or ImageMagic or Inkscape for convert SVG files to bitmap.
Unpacked version of RSVG (from http://opensourcepack.blogspot.ru/2012/06/rsvg-convert-svg-image-conversion-tool.html) used by default and included to archive.
For open SVG files with Unicode symbols plugin copy these files to temp folder and open it.
4183 KB - Updated: 11.02.2021 - Downloaded 24647 times
mthumbs is a WLX thumbnail plugin to preview most of various existing Videos, Audios, Images, Comics and Albums formats.
- Various extensions are supported: (changing and non exhaustive list)
3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, GIF, JPS, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, OGM, PNS, RM, VOB, WEBM, WMV (Videos)
AAC, AIF, AIFF, APE, AU, AVR, CAF, FLAC, IT, M4A, MOD, MP3, MPC, OGG, OPUS, PAF, PVF, RAM, RF64, SF, VOC, W64, WAV, WMA (Audios)
ACR, ANI, B3D, BMP, CAM, CLP, CPT, CR2, CRW, CUR, DCM, DCX, DDS, DIB, DJVU, DXF, ECW, EMF, EPS, EXR, FIT, FPX, G3, GIF, HDP, ICL, ICO, IFF, IM1, IM24, IM32, IM8, IMA, IMG, IW44, J2K, JLS, JNG, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPF, JPG, JPM, JXR, KDC, LBM, MNG, MOS, PBM, PCC, PCD, PCX, PGM, PNG, PNM, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP, RAS, RAW, RGB, RLE, RS, SFF, SFW, SGI, SID, SUN, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, XBM, XCF, XPM (Images)
CBR, CBZ (Comics/Archives with shortest image path as output priority)
WAZ, RAR, ZIP (Albums/Archives with '*cover*', '*folder*' and '*preview*' output priority)
- 3D and VR support with overlay (will show an unique picture instead of left/right or top/bottom)
- Optional sharpening and jpeg picture quality to get better visualization from thumbnails.
- An ini file that will be found in the plugin's folder can allow extensions and settings changes, on the fly (ini file changes is checked by filedate everytime a thumbnail is requested from the main app)
- Since it rely to external tools like Ffmpeg or Irfanview, it does not require any installed codecs on the system to work, while allowing quick updates for supporting new formats.
- Optional ADS support: It can save cached thumbnails using the NTFS ADS system, which gives volatile support, allowing various thumbnail sizes at once (%file%:preview.jpg and %file%:cache.ini. Or for e.g. %file%:p224x176.jpg in case of multiple sizes enabled from settings).
- ADS is also allowing automatic refresh from a thumbnail only when necessary, e.g. if the related format setting from the ini file or the plugin was changed since the last time.
- Using the cm_ReloadSelThumbs on a thumbnail, allows rotating pictures on the fly, in case of an undesired picture is returned from a video (black or intro screen, ect...) If ADS is enabled, the lastest position will be remembered into the %file%:cache.ini file (when not matching the PercentPosition value)
- ADS save will be automatically canceled in case a file is from a read-only path. But if a file has simply a read-only attribute, ADS will work properly by restoring the RO attribute after saving the cached thumbnail.
- Can be also used through Symbolic links without problem.
- Some extra info like the video time in overlay is optional.
Read the readme.txt for more details.
4257 KB - Updated: 8.02.2021 - Downloaded 1284 times
The 7-Zip content plugin allows you to get various information about 7z archives.
- Headers encrypted flag
- Headers size
- Number of files
- Number of directories
- Total files (Number of files + Number of directories)
- Uncompressed size
- Ratio %
- Solid flag
- Number of solid blocks
- Compression methods
- Archive version
For archives with encrypted header only "Headers encrypted flag" is available.
This plugin is an enhancement of the legacy plugin 7zip info created by Duny. It is based on 7-Zip version 19.00.
201 KB - Updated: 5.02.2021 - Downloaded 490 times
Plugin for TC for view tags from music files.
Supported extensions: mp3, flac, ogg, m4a, m4r, m4b, wma, ape, wav, opus, dsf, dff, wv.
2018 KB - Updated: 2.02.2021 - Downloaded 35956 times
Git plugin for Total Commander, that means column information and mouseover hints over a Git repository or a file inside a repository can be displayed.
The GitCommander content plugin for Total Commander is an enhancement of the original WDX_GitCommander plugin by Martin Holeček. It is based on libgit2 version 1.1.0.
987 KB - Updated: 1.02.2021 - Downloaded 474 times
MultiArc allows viewing, extracting and modifying contents of archives that are not supported by Total Commander directly (e.g. IMP, InnoSetup, JAR). MultiArc translates the commands from Total Commander into corresponding external console archiver calls. You can easily add support for your favorite archiver by editing MultiArc.ini.
MultiArc MVV Build continues official MultiArc 18.104.22.168 version taken from its repository. All additions and fixes introduced by this build are listed below in history and in Readme.txt file.
MultiArc addons and extensions may be found here and in the forum discussion.
(discussion is here)
243 KB - Updated: 28.01.2021 - Downloaded 11749 times
The lister plugin that supports files:
- DocX (Microsoft Word Document)
- RTF (Rich Text Format, better than the built-in viewer)
- RVF (the format of TRichView editor).
The plugin does not require MS Word or any other third-party software.
Source code is included (Delphi).
4627 KB - Updated: 26.01.2021 - Downloaded 13460 times
Plugin for viewing XML files.
The text is output without escape characters and CDATA brackets.
There is a search in the text and in the tree.
Default extensions are xml, xsd, xslt, wsdl.
2197 KB - Updated: 23.12.2020 - Downloaded 1449 times
Extracts buttons from .bar as .lnk files
At start without arguments will be added button in menu bar with default arguments
-p= path to source bar file. In TC button use -p="%P%N" (required parameter)
-t= path to the target directory. In TC button use -t="%T". If not specified,
matches the .bar file directory
Default button arguments -p="%P%N" -t="%T"
If target folder is not defined .lnk files will be placed in the .bar folder
The same will be if drag .bar file on app button.
8462 KB - Updated: 19.12.2020 - Downloaded 442 times
Utility for creating a bar file from lnk files in a directory.
Works in TC only.
At first start (run from TC) creates a panel (.bar) with 2 program buttons with attributes. Also, the program, if possible, will install this panel as a button in the main TC panel. Restarting TC may need. If not installed, add it bay yourself dragging the bar file on the panel. If you mark "as menu" in the settings of button, there will be a drop-down list with buttons by default:
"Add to bar"
"Add to bar" - add lnk files from the directory to the existing bar file, or creates new if the bar file is missing (or the name is different from the directory name). If you add the same shortcuts several times, they will be added to the existing panel.
those, after adding, you can delete already added shortcuts.
The directory name and bar file name must match.
"Overwrite bar" - overwrites the bar file again, including only those lnk files that are in the directory. And it tries to append the new panel as a drop-down menu to the main TC panel.
A txt file is also created with help on command line arguments.
If there are no shortcuts in the directory, the program exits.
-p="%P\" - get path from active panel
-o=over - if exist, overwrite bar file by all lnk in directory, otherwise add all lnk to bar.
-i=ins - experimental, try to add new button bar to main TC panel
Default button arguments
"Add to bar" -p="%P\"
"Overwrite bar" -p="%P\" -o=over -i=ins
10933 KB - Updated: 17.12.2020 - Downloaded 432 times
The program for generating a *.bar file from the *.lnk files contained in the catalog.
-First of all, place in one folder the shortcuts of the programs that you want to place on new panel.
-Select the directory containing *.lnk files ("Select catalog" Button). it doesn't matter how many *.lnk files will be selected. All shortcut files from the directory will be automatically taken.
By default *.bar filename is the same as the catalog name. You can give it manually in the yellow box.
-Generate bar file ("Generate" Button)
2 files will be created in the folder with shortcuts. *(file name)*.bar and *(file name)*.txt
Also the data for pasting the button by right-clicking will be copied to the clipboard.(After right-clicking on a TC panel select "Paste"). This will add the new panel as a menu.
If for some reason the necessary information is not copied to the clipboard, it can be copy manually from the bottom part of the TCbarGen program window, or from *(file name)*.txt file.
-You can also link the *(file name)*.bar file directly by drag&drop with mouse.
-If you just generated a *.bar file, then it can paste automatically into the current TC toolbar by select current clicking "Select *.bar" and add "Link to *.bar".
Button will be added to the end of the current toolbar.
-On first launch, the program creates the TCbarGen.ini settings file.
It will contain the last used path to *.lnk files and the path to *.bar file in which you added the new panel.
The shortcuts in the folder should point to executable files (*.exe) it's does not tested with other shortcuts
P.S. the program is provided for free use without any guarantees.
I made it for myself, If the program is in demand, then plans to add functionality.
13664 KB - Updated: 6.12.2020 - Downloaded 681 times
Content plugin for show some info from *.svg and *.svgz files.
This is extended version of SVGwdx plugin. Plugin parse svg as xml.
952 KB - Updated: 4.12.2020 - Downloaded 2300 times