PHSM-Calendar is a Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Desktop gadget.
This is a perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight sawing time and Time zone info.
- PHSM-Calendar supports a Flash player clock - currently there are 198 different clocks available (37 types).
- PHSM-Calendar supports a html5 clock - currently there are 83 different html5 clocks available (23 types).
- PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and an Alarm Clock function.
- The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
- The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
- The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
- The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
- User defined marking of dates - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
- Audio-Visual notification of the marked dates is possible.
- English and Danish are supported.
- PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8 & 10 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.bplaced.net.
- PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
- PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Click here to read more.