PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight sawing time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports a Flash player clock - currently there are 198 different Flash clocks available (37 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports a html5 clock - currently there are 83 different html5 clocks available (23 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and an Alarm Clock function.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events. New!
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version