7Zip standalone packer plugin for Total Commander. (No requirement to install 7-zip at all)
- File listing
- Extraction & compression (7-Zip 9.2 compatible methods)
- 7zAES file decryption/encryption using password
- CRC test and detection
- Multilanguage support, langpacks included:
Chinese BIG5, Czech, Danish, English (built-in), German, Lithuanian, Russian, Ukrainian.
- SFX support: put 7z.sfx, 7zC.sfx or 7zCon.sfx into 7zip.wcx folder
and use *.exe filename to create 7zip SFX archive.
- set 7z datetime to newest file.
- Extraction & compression files in background.
Discussion on the official TC forum.
607 KB - Updated: 13.12.2016 - Downloaded 538138 times
Imagine - Image & Animation Viewer for Windows
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats:
ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats:
HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions.
Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
841 KB - Updated: 20.11.2012 - Downloaded 391176 times
The ultimate Android Total Commander file system plugin with extra features:
- Apps management (Install, Uninstall and Backup your apps, Add shortcut to launcher)
- APK icons and metadata with custom columns (does not download APK files to PC)
- Backup and Restore on ICS
- LogCat/BugReport/Dmesg (Copy file from folder), Shell
- Reboot menu with (Reboot, Hot Boot, Recovery, Download and Power Off)
- Screenshots (Copy file from .screenshot folder)
- Clipboard (set and get your device's clipboard)
- Multiple devices with device rename functionality (friendly name)
- Bookmarks and WiFi auto-connect
- Rooted, semi-rooted and non-rooted devices
- Full unicode support
- x32 and x64 support
- TC command line integration
- Background copy/move
- Owner and Group custom columns
- Full file system management (download/upload recursive directories, copy, delete, rename, move, edit, view, overwrite confirmation and more, chmod and chown preserveration)
- Copy/Move between 2 devices
- Set/Get file attributes/permissions - Change Attributes action in Total Commander
- ADB USB and wireless ADB (no need to install Android SDK)
- Auto mount support
- Debug logs
- Rich settings
Please, leave your comments, suggestions and bug reports in the plugin discussion page.
- Enabled "Android debugging" on your device
- Device connected to USB with proper drivers (an ADB device must be listed in Windows Devices)
- WiFi ADB (a rooted device with the "WiFi ADB" app downloaded from Google Play)
3425 KB - Updated: 2.12.2013 - Downloaded 309345 times
xBaseView.wlx - xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version)
Version 10.0 (January, 2012)
xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version) is a Lister plug-in for the Total Commander.
xBaseView Database Explorer has a Windows Explorer-like user interface, supports the typical operations for databases and data export/import. Also it supports the context menus.
A databases list and file extensions
- Borland Client Data Set .CDS
- CSV Text .CSV
- Paradox .DB
- Clipper .DBF
- dBase .DBF
- FoxPro .DBF
- HTML Text .HTM, .HTML
- TAB Text .TAB
- Borland Data Packet XML .XML
- Microsoft ADO XML .XML
The plug-in supports conversion between the specified types of databases and export to MS Excel and plain text.
The plug-in supports these languages for GUI: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Kazakh, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
999 KB - Updated: 28.01.2012 - Downloaded 302339 times
This plugin allows to mount disk images as additional drives. It works only under systems Windows 2000 and higher (32/64-bit).
One can mount ISO- and some of BIN- and NRG-images of CD, and arbitrary image files that are recognised by Windows (FAT and NTFS), including IMG-files - floppy images. When an image is mounted, there is a new drive appears in the system. Its letter is specified earlier, and the new drive contains all the content of the image file. Three modes
HDD - emulation of local hard disk drive.
FDD - emulation of floppy drive.
CD/DVD - CD-drive emulation (there is no difference between CD and DVD in the system).
Also there is the "Read only" modifier that allows to disable modifying of the image mounted. CD-drive emulation is always performed in Read-Only mode.
For the plugin to work it is needed to install the driver of the virtual drives (the "Install" command from the context menu of the file VD_Driver\vd_filedisk.inf).
In 64-bit Windows versions the driver installation must be performed from Windows Explorer or from TC 64-bit!
256 KB - Updated: 6.03.2012 - Downloaded 269754 times
Packer plug-in based on 7z.dll and 7zG.exe for Total Commander.
Also it works as Content plug-in. (new in 0.7.0.3)
Also it works as Lister plug-in. (new in 0.8.0.9)
Full support for Unicode and other innovations of the latest Total Commander.
Total7zip uses 7z.dll for opening archives. It can open files by content - press Ctrl+PageDown on any file and the plug-in will try to find out file's format. The plug-in can handle 7z archives, as well as all the formats that are recognized by 7zip. 7zip v9.20 can read all these files:
7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z.
For example, you can use Ctrl+PageDown to open chm and iso files. You can extract audio from flv files. Etc.
Total7zip uses 7zG.exe when you want to compress files, update existing archive or delete files from 7z archive.
You can use 64-bit version of 7zG if you want.
Total7zip supports all languages supported by 7-zip.
Total7zip can create sfx archives.
The plug-in uses original 7-zip files, and you can use the latest version of 7-zip to update the plug-in.
Total7zip allows to use special compression settings that are different from the settings of the installed 7-zip. It can be used with portable installations of Total Commander.
Total7zip can work with a list of known passwords. You can save passwords and the plug-in will use them when it's possible.
Total Commander can search for files containing given text in all archives supported by Total7zip.
1802 KB - Updated: 20.11.2012 - Downloaded 250547 times
iso plugin for Total Commander (read CD-ROM images)
28 KB - Updated: 24.01.2007 - Downloaded 200019 times
This viewer can play (wth appropriate codec) and display tags and informations from many multimedia files. Informations are extracted by the MediaInfo library (from http://mediaarea.net) if present. the player is based on MCI, Mediaplayer 6.4+ or WMP 7.0+ players. Please follow "Readme.txt" instructions to add compatibility with more format.
the linked zip file contains only the new Unicode version but ANSI version can be download directly
on the plugin site. both 32 and 64-bit version of Mmedia either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one are included.
Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
1035 KB - Updated: 28.09.2014 - Downloaded 187204 times
Enhanced plugin for uninstalling different software. The same as
Control Panel - "Add\Remove program", but more powerful and convenient.
- Show all records for uninstall program
- Uninstall program ("Enter")
- View all properties of record ("F3" or "Ctrl-Q")
- Delete incorrect links ("Del" or "F8")
- Edit some properties of record ("Alt"+"Enter")
- Config plugin ("Alt"+"Enter" in Network Neighborhood)
- Full multilanguage support: (Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Czech, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Nederlands, Catalan, Hellenic, Danish)
67 KB - Updated: 18.09.2006 - Downloaded 182205 times
This plugin allows you to view and to extract some specific resources from some kinds of the "game archives".
You may open an archive file with Ctrl+PageDown.
The PRO version of GAUP also can add files to game archives!
List of supported formats!
284 KB - Updated: 25.08.2009 - Downloaded 180799 times
This Lister plugin display Version Information, Header Information and Symbol for MZ, NE, LE, LX and PE format (programs, DLLs,...). Dump of LIB, OBJ, EXP files. for PE format, DLL dependencies are tested and missing functions are shown.
typelib information is displayed if present (OCX, DLL, TLB,...)
this zip file contains both 32 and 64-bit version of Fileinfo either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one. Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
Major changes :
- new tab with Manifest resource if present
- in 'DLL dependency' & 'Imports/Exports' tabs You can now press F3 key to open a new fileinfo window of the highlight DLL
1004 KB - Updated: 18.05.2017 - Downloaded 180471 times
This plugin allows to view OpenOffice.org documents. Document contents is currently shown without formatting - only plain text! The following file extensions are handled:
.ODT .ODS .ODP .ODG .ODF .ODB .ODM .OTT .OTH .OTS .OTG .OTP
.SXW .SXC .SXG .SXI .SXD .SXM .STW .STC .STD .STI.
1517 KB - Updated: 5.10.2011 - Downloaded 174096 times
AmpView is a Lister-plugin for Total Commander, which can play WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, Ogg Vorbis, WMA and MIDI files, using BASS sound system (bass.dll, basswma.dll). It also supports MOD music and MO3 music(MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX formats) using BASS's native function. Also you can open PlayLists (m3u and pls).
580 KB - Updated: 16.03.2015 - Downloaded 171946 times
A SFTP (FTP-subsystem of SSH) plugin for Total Commander. This plugin is a sequence of SFTP plugin by Hans Petrich please look at plugin homepage for new versions and other formats
750 KB - Updated: 1.05.2017 - Downloaded 168745 times
Text editor (application installer and Lister plugin) with widest feature set:
» syntax highlighting for lot of languages
» fully customizable highlighting
» code folding
»»» tree structure for source code
»»» project management
»»» clipboard history
»»» tools output
»»» search results
»»» text clips
»»» file explorer
»»» tabs list
» coding helpers:
»»» code templates
»»» expansion of html tag names by Tab key
»»» sync. editing of all id occurances
»»» support for Zen Coding/ Emmet
»»» color picker + color preview
»»» inserting of image tag
»»» portable bookmarks
»»» column markers
» support for almost all encodings
» search/replace with regular expressions
» search/replace in multiple files
» support for external tools, capture of console output, errors navigation
» strings extraction feature
» tabbed interface
» toolbar themes
» customizable hotkeys
» export to RTF/HTML
» HTML Tidy support
» and more...
15025 KB - Updated: 29.08.2017 - Downloaded 163905 times
* Show images in Total Commander.
* Supported formats:
BMP; JPEG; PNG; GIF (animation too); TIFF (not all compressions supported); PSD; TGA; PCX; PCD; PSP; EMF; WMF.
- intelligible interface;
- easy navigation;
- full screen view;
- random view mode;
- antialiasing for fitted images;
- view animation in GIF;
- multilingual user interface (English, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian);
- copying, moving, deleting image files;
- open current image in any application;
- copy image to and paste from Clipboard;
- save images to BMP or JPEG;
- image operations (rotate, mirror, etc.);
- basic function for print images;
- support ijl15.dll for fast JPEG load;
- support libgfl220.dll and libgfle220.dll for JPEG Lossless Transform and thumb's view TC mode;
- and many more!
For fast JPEG load you may use Intel JPEG Library (ijl15.dll). Also enable it in Setup window on "JPEG" page. Loading JPEG files increasing to more times! Copy this dll to SGViewer\Plugins folder or SGViewer folder, or Windows folder.
Support available via e-mail.
598 KB - Updated: 15.12.2006 - Downloaded 160333 times
Show icons in files.
Supported extentions: ico, icl, exe, dll, scr, ocx, bpl, wlx, wfx, wcx, wdx, cpl, acm.
- extract one or all icons;
- renaming icons in libraries;
- adding icons to libraries;
- rearranging icons in libraries dragging by mouse.
Danish, German, English, Russian, Dutch translations.
Support available via e-mail.
1967 KB - Updated: 13.03.2019 - Downloaded 158900 times
System registry editor for Total Commander (x86 and x64).
Features: quick search, key and values create/delete/copy/remove/edit/export.
Quick view and export, permission edit and work with remote registry, additional TC columns. Compatible with Windows 2000 and newer. See readme for details.
317 KB - Updated: 4.08.2012 - Downloaded 158361 times
Access PocketPC and other Windows CE devices via ActiveSync direclty in Total Commander! Requires installed ActiveSync, otherwise it cannot be installed!
114 KB - Updated: 12.11.2003 - Downloaded 152756 times
The Total Commander CD/DVD Burning Plugin (TCBurner) makes burning CDs and DVDs as easy and comfortable as possible for Total Commander users.
Burn CDs and DVDs directly from Total Commander's directory structure, by displaying commands and burning projects as pseudo-directories and pseudo-files.
Burn the following types of projects: Data CDs/DVDs, Video DVDs, Audio CDs, Planned types: ISO/CUE, VideoCD, Super Video CD, UDF Data CD
Burn the following types of media:CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM
Erase rewritable media, modes Fast and Complete
Display information about available burning devices (brand, vendor, product ID) and inserted media (type, mode, number of sessions, used and free space).
3068 KB - Updated: 10.03.2005 - Downloaded 138658 times