7Zip standalone packer plugin for Total Commander. (No requirement to install 7-zip at all)
- File listing
- Extraction & compression (7-Zip 9.2 compatible methods)
- 7zAES file decryption/encryption using password
- CRC test and detection
- Multilanguage support, langpacks included:
Chinese BIG5, Czech, Danish, English (built-in), German, Lithuanian, Russian, Ukrainian.
- SFX support: put 7z.sfx, 7zC.sfx or 7zCon.sfx into 7zip.wcx folder
and use *.exe filename to create 7zip SFX archive.
- set 7z datetime to newest file.
- Extraction & compression files in background.
Discussion on the official TC forum.
607 KB - Updated: 13.12.2016 - Downloaded 531726 times
Imagine - Image & Animation Viewer for Windows
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats:
ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats:
HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions.
Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
841 KB - Updated: 20.11.2012 - Downloaded 388980 times
xBaseView.wlx - xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version)
Version 10.0 (January, 2012)
xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version) is a Lister plug-in for the Total Commander.
xBaseView Database Explorer has a Windows Explorer-like user interface, supports the typical operations for databases and data export/import. Also it supports the context menus.
A databases list and file extensions
- Borland Client Data Set .CDS
- CSV Text .CSV
- Paradox .DB
- Clipper .DBF
- dBase .DBF
- FoxPro .DBF
- HTML Text .HTM, .HTML
- TAB Text .TAB
- Borland Data Packet XML .XML
- Microsoft ADO XML .XML
The plug-in supports conversion between the specified types of databases and export to MS Excel and plain text.
The plug-in supports these languages for GUI: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Kazakh, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
999 KB - Updated: 28.01.2012 - Downloaded 300175 times
The ultimate Android Total Commander file system plugin with extra features:
- Apps management (Install, Uninstall and Backup your apps, Add shortcut to launcher)
- APK icons and metadata with custom columns (does not download APK files to PC)
- Backup and Restore on ICS
- LogCat/BugReport/Dmesg (Copy file from folder), Shell
- Reboot menu with (Reboot, Hot Boot, Recovery, Download and Power Off)
- Screenshots (Copy file from .screenshot folder)
- Clipboard (set and get your device's clipboard)
- Multiple devices with device rename functionality (friendly name)
- Bookmarks and WiFi auto-connect
- Rooted, semi-rooted and non-rooted devices
- Full unicode support
- x32 and x64 support
- TC command line integration
- Background copy/move
- Owner and Group custom columns
- Full file system management (download/upload recursive directories, copy, delete, rename, move, edit, view, overwrite confirmation and more, chmod and chown preserveration)
- Copy/Move between 2 devices
- Set/Get file attributes/permissions - Change Attributes action in Total Commander
- ADB USB and wireless ADB (no need to install Android SDK)
- Auto mount support
- Debug logs
- Rich settings
Please, leave your comments, suggestions and bug reports in the plugin discussion page.
- Enabled "Android debugging" on your device
- Device connected to USB with proper drivers (an ADB device must be listed in Windows Devices)
- WiFi ADB (a rooted device with the "WiFi ADB" app downloaded from Google Play)
3425 KB - Updated: 2.12.2013 - Downloaded 297417 times
This plugin allows to mount disk images as additional drives. It works only under systems Windows 2000 and higher (32/64-bit).
One can mount ISO- and some of BIN- and NRG-images of CD, and arbitrary image files that are recognised by Windows (FAT and NTFS), including IMG-files - floppy images. When an image is mounted, there is a new drive appears in the system. Its letter is specified earlier, and the new drive contains all the content of the image file. Three modes
HDD - emulation of local hard disk drive.
FDD - emulation of floppy drive.
CD/DVD - CD-drive emulation (there is no difference between CD and DVD in the system).
Also there is the "Read only" modifier that allows to disable modifying of the image mounted. CD-drive emulation is always performed in Read-Only mode.
For the plugin to work it is needed to install the driver of the virtual drives (the "Install" command from the context menu of the file VD_Driver\vd_filedisk.inf).
In 64-bit Windows versions the driver installation must be performed from Windows Explorer or from TC 64-bit!
256 KB - Updated: 6.03.2012 - Downloaded 267387 times
Packer plug-in based on 7z.dll and 7zG.exe for Total Commander.
Also it works as Content plug-in. (new in 0.7.0.3)
Also it works as Lister plug-in. (new in 0.8.0.9)
Full support for Unicode and other innovations of the latest Total Commander.
Total7zip uses 7z.dll for opening archives. It can open files by content - press Ctrl+PageDown on any file and the plug-in will try to find out file's format. The plug-in can handle 7z archives, as well as all the formats that are recognized by 7zip. 7zip v9.20 can read all these files:
7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z.
For example, you can use Ctrl+PageDown to open chm and iso files. You can extract audio from flv files. Etc.
Total7zip uses 7zG.exe when you want to compress files, update existing archive or delete files from 7z archive.
You can use 64-bit version of 7zG if you want.
Total7zip supports all languages supported by 7-zip.
Total7zip can create sfx archives.
The plug-in uses original 7-zip files, and you can use the latest version of 7-zip to update the plug-in.
Total7zip allows to use special compression settings that are different from the settings of the installed 7-zip. It can be used with portable installations of Total Commander.
Total7zip can work with a list of known passwords. You can save passwords and the plug-in will use them when it's possible.
Total Commander can search for files containing given text in all archives supported by Total7zip.
1802 KB - Updated: 20.11.2012 - Downloaded 243197 times
iso plugin for Total Commander (read CD-ROM images)
28 KB - Updated: 24.01.2007 - Downloaded 199074 times
This viewer can play (wth appropriate codec) and display tags and informations from many multimedia files. Informations are extracted by the MediaInfo library (from http://mediaarea.net) if present. the player is based on MCI, Mediaplayer 6.4+ or WMP 7.0+ players. Please follow "Readme.txt" instructions to add compatibility with more format.
the linked zip file contains only the new Unicode version but ANSI version can be download directly
on the plugin site. both 32 and 64-bit version of Mmedia either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one are included.
Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
1035 KB - Updated: 28.09.2014 - Downloaded 183853 times
Enhanced plugin for uninstalling different software. The same as
Control Panel - "Add\Remove program", but more powerful and convenient.
- Show all records for uninstall program
- Uninstall program ("Enter")
- View all properties of record ("F3" or "Ctrl-Q")
- Delete incorrect links ("Del" or "F8")
- Edit some properties of record ("Alt"+"Enter")
- Config plugin ("Alt"+"Enter" in Network Neighborhood)
- Full multilanguage support: (Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Czech, Romanian, Turkish, Polish, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Nederlands, Catalan, Hellenic, Danish)
67 KB - Updated: 18.09.2006 - Downloaded 181660 times
This plugin allows you to view and to extract some specific resources from some kinds of the "game archives".
You may open an archive file with Ctrl+PageDown.
The PRO version of GAUP also can add files to game archives!
List of supported formats!
284 KB - Updated: 25.08.2009 - Downloaded 178789 times
This Lister plugin display Version Information, Header Information and Symbol for MZ, NE, LE, LX and PE format (programs, DLLs,...). Dump of LIB, OBJ, EXP files. for PE format, DLL dependencies are tested and missing functions are shown.
typelib information is displayed if present (OCX, DLL, TLB,...)
this zip file contains both 32 and 64-bit version of Fileinfo either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one. Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
Major changes :
- new tab with Manifest resource if present
- in 'DLL dependency' & 'Imports/Exports' tabs You can now press F3 key to open a new fileinfo window of the highlight DLL
1004 KB - Updated: 18.05.2017 - Downloaded 176897 times
This plugin allows to view OpenOffice.org documents. Document contents is currently shown without formatting - only plain text! The following file extensions are handled:
.ODT .ODS .ODP .ODG .ODF .ODB .ODM .OTT .OTH .OTS .OTG .OTP
.SXW .SXC .SXG .SXI .SXD .SXM .STW .STC .STD .STI.
1517 KB - Updated: 5.10.2011 - Downloaded 173134 times
AmpView is a Lister-plugin for Total Commander, which can play WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, Ogg Vorbis, WMA and MIDI files, using BASS sound system (bass.dll, basswma.dll). It also supports MOD music and MO3 music(MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX formats) using BASS's native function. Also you can open PlayLists (m3u and pls).
580 KB - Updated: 16.03.2015 - Downloaded 171073 times
A SFTP (FTP-subsystem of SSH) plugin for Total Commander. This plugin is a sequence of SFTP plugin by Hans Petrich please look at plugin homepage for new versions and other formats
750 KB - Updated: 1.05.2017 - Downloaded 163115 times
Text editor (application installer and Lister plugin) with widest feature set:
» syntax highlighting for lot of languages
» fully customizable highlighting
» code folding
»»» tree structure for source code
»»» project management
»»» clipboard history
»»» tools output
»»» search results
»»» text clips
»»» file explorer
»»» tabs list
» coding helpers:
»»» code templates
»»» expansion of html tag names by Tab key
»»» sync. editing of all id occurances
»»» support for Zen Coding/ Emmet
»»» color picker + color preview
»»» inserting of image tag
»»» portable bookmarks
»»» column markers
» support for almost all encodings
» search/replace with regular expressions
» search/replace in multiple files
» support for external tools, capture of console output, errors navigation
» strings extraction feature
» tabbed interface
» toolbar themes
» customizable hotkeys
» export to RTF/HTML
» HTML Tidy support
» and more...
15025 KB - Updated: 29.08.2017 - Downloaded 162763 times
* Show images in Total Commander.
* Supported formats:
BMP; JPEG; PNG; GIF (animation too); TIFF (not all compressions supported); PSD; TGA; PCX; PCD; PSP; EMF; WMF.
- intelligible interface;
- easy navigation;
- full screen view;
- random view mode;
- antialiasing for fitted images;
- view animation in GIF;
- multilingual user interface (English, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian);
- copying, moving, deleting image files;
- open current image in any application;
- copy image to and paste from Clipboard;
- save images to BMP or JPEG;
- image operations (rotate, mirror, etc.);
- basic function for print images;
- support ijl15.dll for fast JPEG load;
- support libgfl220.dll and libgfle220.dll for JPEG Lossless Transform and thumb's view TC mode;
- and many more!
For fast JPEG load you may use Intel JPEG Library (ijl15.dll). Also enable it in Setup window on "JPEG" page. Loading JPEG files increasing to more times! Copy this dll to SGViewer\Plugins folder or SGViewer folder, or Windows folder.
Support available via e-mail.
598 KB - Updated: 15.12.2006 - Downloaded 159515 times
System registry editor for Total Commander (x86 and x64).
Features: quick search, key and values create/delete/copy/remove/edit/export.
Quick view and export, permission edit and work with remote registry, additional TC columns. Compatible with Windows 2000 and newer. See readme for details.
317 KB - Updated: 4.08.2012 - Downloaded 157249 times
Show icons in files.
Supported extentions: ico, icl, exe, dll, scr, ocx, bpl, wlx, wfx, wcx, wdx, cpl, acm.
- extract one or all icons;
- renaming icons in libraries;
- adding icons to libraries;
- rearranging icons in libraries dragging by mouse.
Danish, German, English, Russian, Dutch translations.
Support available via e-mail.
2074 KB - Updated: 14.06.2018 - Downloaded 153863 times
Access PocketPC and other Windows CE devices via ActiveSync direclty in Total Commander! Requires installed ActiveSync, otherwise it cannot be installed!
114 KB - Updated: 12.11.2003 - Downloaded 152206 times
The Total Commander CD/DVD Burning Plugin (TCBurner) makes burning CDs and DVDs as easy and comfortable as possible for Total Commander users.
Burn CDs and DVDs directly from Total Commander's directory structure, by displaying commands and burning projects as pseudo-directories and pseudo-files.
Burn the following types of projects: Data CDs/DVDs, Video DVDs, Audio CDs, Planned types: ISO/CUE, VideoCD, Super Video CD, UDF Data CD
Burn the following types of media:CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM
Erase rewritable media, modes Fast and Complete
Display information about available burning devices (brand, vendor, product ID) and inserted media (type, mode, number of sessions, used and free space).
3068 KB - Updated: 10.03.2005 - Downloaded 137943 times
Plugin allows to view OpenOffice, MS Word 2007, FB2 documents with formatting. Documents are converted to XHTML form, you can see them with most of formatting. Not all document styles are supported currently, because of underlying XSL stylesheets work.
Plugin works more correctly in Universal Viewer (in Lister some keys don't work).
3003 KB - Updated: 8.10.2011 - Downloaded 132106 times
Plugin to open Ext2 and Reiser file systems on your own machine! This is useful when you have Linux installed on the same machine (multi-boot) and want to access your files. For security reasons, this plugin is read-only. It combines two open source projects to access Ext2 partitions and Reiser partitions. This plugin is Open-Source (GPL). Sources included.
138 KB - Updated: 29.12.2005 - Downloaded 126969 times
This is a Total Commander Lister plugin which displays text and numbers from spreadsheet files created by OpenOffice Calc, Microsoft Excel and similar programs. It does not require any program or library to be installed on your system. Plugin supports following formats:
* xls - Microsoft Excel (common binary format)
* xlsx, xlsm - Microsoft Excel 2007 (office open xml)
* xlsb - Microsoft Excel 2007 (new binary format)
* xml - Microsoft Excel 2003 (unpopular xml format)
* ods, sxc - OpenOffice Calc (open document format)
* gnumeric - Gnumeric (new format)
* ksp - KSpread (native format)
* uof, uos - Chinese spreadsheet programs (uniform office format)
* csv - Various programs (comma-separated values)
* sylk, slk - Various programs (symbolic link)
* dif - Various programs (data interchange format)
372 KB - Updated: 4.02.2010 - Downloaded 116137 times
pdfview.wlx is a basic lister plugin for Total Commander 5.5x and above to display pdf-files (portable document format), ps-files (postscript) and eps-files (encapsulated postscript).
63 KB - Updated: 11.02.2007 - Downloaded 113829 times
CHMDir adds support of ITSS/CHM file format (compiled HTML) to Total Commander, allows you to extract, search, pack, delete files in CHM.
Also it add unpacking of HtmlHelp 2 files (.Hx?).
Also it can used as content plugin, showing info about title of help window, maker of CHM and time of compilation.
Presence of Internet Explorer in system is not necessary.
NB: Plugin can not make full-fledged HtmlHelp files (contents, index, etc.) but it can make CHM-file even if there is one '.htm' or '.html' file in files to be packed. For example, repack this archive to CHM-file. To make full-fledged HtmlHelp use HTML Help Workshop or htm2chm.
If there is not file '#SYSTEM' in root of packed files list it will be created and if there is not some '.hhc' file in packed list, 'stub.hhc' will be created with all files and directories from packing list using of topic. Its order depends on sort type of TC. Default topic will be (what comes first, case insensitive): see 'default_topics' in CHMDir.ini. If there is not such file, first found '.htm' or '.html' in packed list will be used.
For keeping structure of file before repacking it must be unpacked with turned on option 'Show special CHM files' in CHMDir.ini to keep files such as '#SYSTEM' (there is information about title of help window and contents file in this file).
435 KB - Updated: 6.04.2012 - Downloaded 106740 times
This plugin is browser for Microsoft Networks and is a replacement for standard network neighbourhood
Main features :
1. Netbios scan of specified IP ranges
2. Basic file/dir operations like copy/rename/delete/search ...
3. Resume download after failure.
4. Works on all OS Windows
Does not use system domain service, should work even with not working DNS servers
104 KB - Updated: 21.02.2006 - Downloaded 104504 times
Plugin for view Flash SWF files.
*** Features ***
- real crop (window background) color setting for Show All, No Scale and Fit Big Only modes;
- can start in Show All, No Border, Exact Fit, No Scale or Fit Big Only modes;
- full screen view;
- only one Flash FSCommand processed - "quit".
If Flash not installed on your computer then install Adobe Flash Player.
1665 KB - Updated: 2.01.2015 - Downloaded 104216 times
Deleting, installing and deactivating of Total Commander plugins directly from Total Commander panel.
98 KB - Updated: 30.01.2005 - Downloaded 100314 times
Works on Windows 2000/XP and later
- Display of almost full information on working process.
- Opportunity change of process priority.
- Opportunity removal from performance of the chosen process (down to compulsory system removal).
- Display of information on loaded modules (used) by these process.
- Opportunity injecting modules to the chosen process.
- Display of information on threads started by these process.
- Opportunity of suspend/resume/terminate of threads
- Display of information about opened by this process of events/files/registry keys/drivers/etc.
- Opportunity of sorting and display on the chosen filter.
- Display of information on memory used by this process.
- Display of information on windows created by these process and their properties.
- Graphic displays of statistics of runned process (both real-time, and history modes).
- Display of information on opened ports and the established connections (only XP and later).
606 KB - Updated: 28.09.2009 - Downloaded 98349 times
CAD Plugin for Lister. Supported: DXF, DWG (12 - 2013), HPGL / HPGL2, SVG, CGM. Navigation is convenient and simple: right-mouse pan, mouse wheel zoom. Export to BMP, EMF, WMF, JPEG, GIF.
2051 KB - Updated: 2.12.2013 - Downloaded 97315 times