LineBreakInfo is a Total Commander content plugin (WDX) that provides various pieces of information about file contents like line break type, type of BOM (Byte Order Mark), and number of each type of line break character(s) (CR/LF/CRLF/FF/VT).
- Determine type of line breaks in a file, i.e. N/A, CR (Carriage Return), LF (Line Feed), CRLF, FF (Form Feed), VT (Vertical Tab) or Mixed
- Determine type of BOM (Byte Order Mark) in a file, i.e. None, UTF-8, UTF-16 LE/BE, UTF-32 LE/BE
- Provides the number of CR, LF, FF, VT and combined CRLF sequences as well as the number of "binary" (non-printable) bytes
- Supports Unicode and long paths (> 259 characters)
- Windows 2000 or later, both 32 and 64 bit
- Total Commander 7.50 or later, both 32 and 64 bit