Systray launcher tool for portable Total Commander.
This systray program allows to run a portable totalcmd folder (for example running from an USB key), without the need of any installation even if local system has already an installed totalcmd with its own settings.
The goal is to run a portable folder containing totalcmd and third apps, via a virtual drive with a fixed drive letter (T:\ by default) with additional features like an autorun list.
- minimal installation in the host pc :
totalrun.exe (main systray application)
totalrun.icons.dll (icons library, optional)
vdsrun40.dll (required dll for main app)
one task scheduler "totalrun" if starting with windows is desired
- dedicated virtual drive (T:\ by default, customizable in totalrun.ini)
- systray icon showing current file manager status
- clicking in the systray icon will run the totalcmd normally (totalcmd.exe /O)
- double clicking in the systray icon will always open a new totalcmd window (/N)
- an autorun list from totalrun.ini (this list is run when virtual drive is mounted or via the menu)