PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight saving time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports Flash player clocks - currently there are up to 225 different Flash clocks available (41 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports html5 clocks - currently there are up to 110 different html5 clocks available (25 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and 4 Alarm Clocks.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events.
* Easter Sunday is calculated, so events can be entered relative to Easter.
* Julian calendar date and Julian day number can be shown for all dates.
* Islamic and Hebrew calendar date can be shown for all dates.
* Islamic and Hebrew events can be entered with Islamisk and Hebrew date.
* The calendar is a proleptic Gregorian calendar with astronomical numbering of the years (includes year 0).
* The Islamic dates are calculated according to the tabular Islamic calendar system (fixed lenght of all month except 12th month at leeap year).
* Choices beteeen two Islamic epochs an four types of calculation of Islamic leap year.
* The conversion to Islamic dates can also be done according to the Umm al-Qura calendar.
* The calendar can show calculated Moon phases.
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 & 11 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run in a browser also on a SmartPhone. Try it here or here...
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Download script to re-enable Flash after Adobes block in January 12th 2021
Download installation program to re-establish Flash ActiveX in Windows 10 or 8.1 after Microsofts KB4577586 opdate
Download installation program for installation of Flash ActiveX in Windows 7, Vista or XP
Click here to read more.
Video showing how to use the calendar as a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Browser App.
Click here for Unicode version
See also: PHSM-Event countdown Gadget