Plugin for viewing images in Total Commander.
Supported formats are: ACR,ANI,ARW,AWD,B3D,BMP,CDR,CLP,CRW,CR2,CR3,CRW,CUR,DCM,
The plugin supports animation in files and IrfanView keyboard shortcuts.
The 2.X plug-in line differs from the 1.X line in that a clean one is launched
by F3 IrfanView, without integration with Lister Total Commander. This allows
you to use the entire IrfanView toolkit, increases the smoothness when
displaying the image. You can also now use Total Commander and IrfanView of non-
matching bit depth. The lines are developing in parallel.
491 KB - Updated: 18.05.2022 - Downloaded 8111 times
Viewer/editor for source code files. Based on ATSynEdit component and CudaText editor.
Supports "lexers" to highlight many syntaxes, they are files in the "lexers" subfolder. You can install more lexers by unpacking zip files from https://sourceforge.net/projects/synwrite-addons/files/Lexers/ . You can select any lexer, or encoding, via click on the statusbar. You can edit current file, by unchecking "Read only" in the context menu, can save file on exit too. You can call Options dialog, via right-click menu.
4546 KB - Updated: 16.05.2022 - Downloaded 27496 times
Simple plugin for TC for view SQLite3 database files. Supports *.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3 and *.fossil extensions.
Supports up to 2TB files, no sqlite3.dll needed.
Supports data types described in this document:
About auto creating any additional files when some database viewing (and open these databases from read-only sources):
6713 KB - Updated: 11.05.2022 - Downloaded 127660 times
anytag.wdx is a content plugin for Total Commander >= 6.50 which displays metadata (like Artist, Album, ...) and technical info of almost any audio files.
It supports the following audio formats:
* Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
* Apple Lossless Audio Codec (alac)
* Audio Interchange File Format (aif / aifc / aiff)
* Direct Stream Digital Audio (dsf)
* Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
* Matroska (mka / mkv)
* Monkey's Audio (ape)
* Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
* MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / m4v / iTunes)
* Musepack (mpc)
* Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
* Opus Interactive Audio Codec (opus)
* OptimFROG (ofr / ofs)
* Speex (spx)
* True Audio (tta)
* Windows Media Audio (asf, wma)
* WavPack (wv)
* WAV (wav)
* WebM (webm)
Please have a look at the ReadMe.txt for advanced configuration description. You can modify the anytag.any to add new user-defined tag fields to the plugin.
3557 KB - Updated: 6.05.2022 - Downloaded 34766 times
PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight saving time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports Flash player clocks - currently there are up to 225 different Flash clocks available (41 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports html5 clocks - currently there are up to 110 different html5 clocks available (25 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and 2 Alarm Clocks.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events.
* Easter Sunday is calculated, so events can be entered relative to Easter.
* Julian calendar date and Julian day number can be shown for all dates.
* Islamic and Hebrew calendar date can be shown for all dates. New!
* Islamic and Hebrew events can be entered with Islamisk and Hebraisk date. New!
* The calendar is a proleptic Gregorian calendar with astronomical numbering of the years (includes year 0).
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 & 11 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run in a browser also on a SmartPhone. Try it here or here...
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Download script to re-enable Flash after Adobes block in January 12th 2021
Download installation program to re-establish Flash ActiveX in Windows 10 or 8.1 after Microsofts KB4577586 opdate
Download installation program for installation of Flash ActiveX in Windows 7, Vista or XP
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version
See also: PHSM-Event countdown Gadget
7354 KB - Updated: 5.05.2022 - Downloaded 17549 times
Plugin for TC for view tags from music files.
Supported extensions: mp3, flac, ogg, m4a, m4r, m4b, wma, ape, wav, opus, dsf, dff, wv, mpc.
2867 KB - Updated: 27.04.2022 - Downloaded 40017 times
View SQLite3 files (*.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3)
* Quick column filters
* Sort data by column header
* Data editing (off by default)
* Doesn't require SQLite library (built-in)
* Supports huge tables
651 KB - Updated: 26.04.2022 - Downloaded 5549 times
Content plugin to show info for rar archives.
354 KB - Updated: 25.04.2022 - Downloaded 1943 times
Plugin to extract/view/create CBM (Commodore Business Machines) disk images
Currently the following disk image formats are supported:
-D64 (Commodore 64 1541 disk image)
-D71 (1571 images)
-D80 (8050 images)
-D81 (1581 images)
-D82 (8250 images)
-T64 (C64 tape images)
The file sorting should be turned off (Ctrl-F7), to get the original sorting
With the T64 image format the file size info in the TC window has the unit
"bytes". With all other formats this unit is "blocks".
With an active setting for scratched files these will be shown as hidden files.
-read / write / extract files from/to the image
-create D64 images with 35 tracks (Alt-F5 + D64)
-deleting of files (currently only with 35 track images)
-replace illegal file characters with '_' ( \ / : * ? " < > | )
49 KB - Updated: 21.04.2022 - Downloaded 18857 times
TCIMG - utility to execute a certain command Total Commander and perform additional actions.
Powerful tool to extend the functionality Total Commander and other programs.
Aims to automate monotonous operations associated with the file, system, software, window operations. Fully portably, ie requires no installation and does not contribute to the registry or anywhere else for more information.
The archive utility to help the description of all the teams and more than 14.100 examples of the utility.
• Allows you to issue commands Total Commander + internal + custom + special
• Opens the specified path in the right panel + + in a new tab + support opening multiple paths in new tabs + support go directly to the file
• Emulates keystrokes in the active window
• Switches keyboard
• Delays at the time of executing the following command
• Supports Clipboard + Writes text to the clipboard + Returns the text from the clipboard + Modifies and adds the information to the clipboard + Converts search and replace with regular expression support + encodes, decodes + Encrypts, decrypts + Stores, cleans + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Summons + program, depending on the bit system. +, Depending on the system name. + + Allows the parameters to pass to parameters in the cycle list of objects + allows the transmission parameters of the way objects + allows the transmission line parameters from the clipboard window + hide + wait for the completion of the program + use a progress bar to show progress
• support for special folders
• Allows you to work with ini files + rename, delete, record + clean, replace section
• Works with the registry + Opens the specified branch in the registry + Imports. reg file to the registry + Exports the specified section / option in the reg-file + recursively copies the section, including sub-sections and parameters + Delete key or value + Creates a registry key or value in the registry
• Renames + elements with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...) + c addition of information from wdx plugins + for regular expressions + + correction coding using clipboard + with + input the necessary information to support display all the files without subdirectories ...
• Copies the elements + with + display progress bar with customizable conditions + renaming + registered in the folders you create ...
• Move items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Creates lists from different parts of the selected items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Restarts + Total Commander + program by process name
• Create a folder in the list + + with the transition to the newly created folder + + with the necessary conditions of a predetermined number
• Drops files + + empty the contents of the clipboard + encoded + list + template • Create a library of icons
• Extract icons from files
• Opens the link in a given browser
• Clears the cart on all drives
• Allocates + different objects from the list, clipboard with ... + different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Removes / Sets attributes for files and directories + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Deletes files and folders + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Has the language file (may be translated into other languages)
• Creates a pop-up window with the image
• Works with window classes + allows click on the buttons in different windows without emulation keystrokes + show / hide the specified window + prohibit / allow access / drawing window + set + to change the transparency of the window title bar text. + Assign attribute "top" + read information from windows + expect + to expect the appearance of the window closes the window + expect + availability window element set the text to the specified items + transfer window focus to the window / window element
• Create Shortcut + regular + relative + + more than 15 sub-parameters opens a relative path shortcut in Total Commander
• Assigns folders icons
• Changes the modification, creation, last access 15 + more subparameters
• archives using WCX plugins Total Commander + with specified conditions + with automation actions under the same names in the background + + expects completion packaging
• Batch changes in text files information
• Batch add / remove / replace the object comments
• Manages Winamp
• Advances tray slides or CD-drive
• Uploads reference list
• Add / Remove associations in Total Commander
• Batch extracts / converts and stores various information contents of text files
• Combines text files with advanced formatting
• Creates customized popup with text
• Creates varying difficulty entering information dialogs + + + select information display information
• Plays mp3, wma (mini player)
• Viewing color codes + reads codes any place of the screen displays the color code + Clipboard + supports selecting and configuring the color prints + color code to the clipboard in a specified format
• Turns on / off / volume Changes in the system
• Changes the title text of the specified window
• Sets the size / weight of the font in Total Commander
• Set the size of the icons in the file panels in Total Commander
• Displays various information objects, system, Total Commander
• Makes switching between the circle
• Changes Total Commander + menu highlights one of the system colors + sets / clears the status unavailable (gray) menu + is specified menu item
• Completes / Restarts process
• Closes / keeps tabs Total Commander
• Starts the help files CHM, with the introduction of the search string and the transition section.
• Encrypts / decrypts files
• Runs the list of commands from a file + + section of
• Archives / unzip zip
and more ...
Discussion ¹1 - http://tc-image.3dn.ru/forum/5-498-265
Discussion ¹2 - http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=50721&start=2280
Discussion ¹3 - https://t.me/tcimg (Telegram)
Online Help - http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMG_ONLINE.html
Help with dark style http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_BLACK.zip
Help in Chinese (translation Li Zhijun) http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_Chinese.zip
18892 KB - Updated: 21.04.2022 - Downloaded 337410 times