PHSM-Calendar is a Window Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 Desktop gadget
A perpetual calendar that shows Week numbers, Leap year, Number of day, Daylight saving time and Time zone info.
* PHSM-Calendar supports Flash player clocks - currently there are up to 225 different Flash clocks available (41 types).
* PHSM-Calendar supports html5 clocks - currently there are up to 110 different html5 clocks available (25 types).
* PHSM-Calendar also provides a Countdown / Stop Watch timer and 2 Alarm Clocks.
* The format of Date and Time can be set by the user.
* The Week format (Sunday or Monday as first day of the week) can be set by the user.
* The Week numbering (first week = week with 1st of January / first week = week with first Thursday) can be set by the user.
* The clock can be set to Strike the Hour with various selectable sounds.
* User defined marking of events - for example birthdays - is possible in the calendar part.
* Audio-Visual notification of the marked events is possible.
* Extensive function for searching in the events.
* Easter Sunday is calculated, so events can be entered relative to Easter.
* Julian calendar date and Julian day number can be shown for all dates.
* Islamic and Hebrew calendar date can be shown for all dates.
* Islamic and Hebrew events can be entered with Islamisk and Hebraisk date.
* The calendar is a proleptic Gregorian calendar with astronomical numbering of the years (includes year 0).
* The Islamic dates are calculated according to the tabular Islamic calendar system (fixed lenght of all month except 12th month at leeap year).
* Choices beteeen two Islamic epochs an four types of calculation of Islamic leap year.
* The conversion to Islamic dates can also be done according to the Umm al-Qura calendar.
* English and Danish are supported.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run as a gadget under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 & 11 after installing 8GadgetPack from 8gadgetpack.net.
* PHSM-Calendar can be used as an Active Desktop item under Windows XP.
* PHSM-Calendar can be run in a browser also on a SmartPhone. Try it here or here...
* PHSM-Calendar can be inserted in an iframe or a frame on a webpage.
Download script to re-enable Flash after Adobes block in January 12th 2021
Download installation program to re-establish Flash ActiveX in Windows 10 or 8.1 after Microsofts KB4577586 opdate
Download installation program for installation of Flash ActiveX in Windows 7, Vista or XP
Click here to read more.
Click here for Unicode version
See also: PHSM-Event 2.31 countdown Gadget
7789 KB - Updated: 11.08.2022 - Downloaded 17847 times
CertificateInfo is a content plugin that can show various information about certificate files like CER, CRT, DER, PEM, P7B, PFX, P12 and SST. It supports binary encoded files as well as Base64 encoded ones.
- Supports binary encoded X.509 certificate files, Base64 encoded X.509 certificate files, PKCS#7 messages, PKCS#12 messages and serialized certificate stores
- Supports multiple certificates in Base64 encoded files (PEM)
- Provides information fields like Subject, Issuer, Valid from/to, Signature algorithm, Serial, Thumbprint, and many more
- Check if a certificate is considered valid by the system the check is run on
- Show number of certificates contained within a certificate file
- Supports PFX files, with and without private key, but only those with an empty password
- Supports Unicode and long paths
- Windows 2000 or later, both 32 and 64 bit
- Total Commander 7.50 or later, both 32 and 64 bit
294 KB - Updated: 7.08.2022 - Downloaded 113 times
Compilation and update of previous and new Danish translations
173 KB - Updated: 6.08.2022 - Downloaded 39 times
Simple lister plugin for view JSON files (*.json).
2365 KB - Updated: 6.08.2022 - Downloaded 14183 times
TCIMG - utility to execute a certain command Total Commander and perform additional actions.
Powerful tool to extend the functionality Total Commander and other programs.
Aims to automate monotonous operations associated with the file, system, software, window operations. Fully portably, ie requires no installation and does not contribute to the registry or anywhere else for more information.
The archive utility to help the description of all the teams and more than 14.300 examples of the utility.
• Allows you to issue commands Total Commander + internal + custom + special
• Opens the specified path in the right panel + + in a new tab + support opening multiple paths in new tabs + support go directly to the file
• Emulates keystrokes in the active window
• Switches keyboard
• Delays at the time of executing the following command
• Supports Clipboard + Writes text to the clipboard + Returns the text from the clipboard + Modifies and adds the information to the clipboard + Converts search and replace with regular expression support + encodes, decodes + Encrypts, decrypts + Stores, cleans + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Summons + program, depending on the bit system. +, Depending on the system name. + + Allows the parameters to pass to parameters in the cycle list of objects + allows the transmission parameters of the way objects + allows the transmission line parameters from the clipboard window + hide + wait for the completion of the program + use a progress bar to show progress
• support for special folders
• Allows you to work with ini files + rename, delete, record + clean, replace section
• Works with the registry + Opens the specified branch in the registry + Imports. reg file to the registry + Exports the specified section / option in the reg-file + recursively copies the section, including sub-sections and parameters + Delete key or value + Creates a registry key or value in the registry
• Renames + elements with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...) + c addition of information from wdx plugins + for regular expressions + + correction coding using clipboard + with + input the necessary information to support display all the files without subdirectories ...
• Copies the elements + with + display progress bar with customizable conditions + renaming + registered in the folders you create ...
• Move items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Creates lists from different parts of the selected items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Restarts + Total Commander + program by process name
• Create a folder in the list + + with the transition to the newly created folder + + with the necessary conditions of a predetermined number
• Drops files + + empty the contents of the clipboard + encoded + list + template • Create a library of icons
• Extract icons from files
• Opens the link in a given browser
• Clears the cart on all drives
• Allocates + different objects from the list, clipboard with ... + different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Removes / Sets attributes for files and directories + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Deletes files and folders + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Has the language file (may be translated into other languages)
• Creates a pop-up window with the image
• Works with window classes + allows click on the buttons in different windows without emulation keystrokes + show / hide the specified window + prohibit / allow access / drawing window + set + to change the transparency of the window title bar text. + Assign attribute "top" + read information from windows + expect + to expect the appearance of the window closes the window + expect + availability window element set the text to the specified items + transfer window focus to the window / window element
• Create Shortcut + regular + relative + + more than 15 sub-parameters opens a relative path shortcut in Total Commander
• Assigns folders icons
• Changes the modification, creation, last access 15 + more subparameters
• archives using WCX plugins Total Commander + with specified conditions + with automation actions under the same names in the background + + expects completion packaging
• Batch changes in text files information
• Batch add / remove / replace the object comments
• Manages Winamp
• Advances tray slides or CD-drive
• Uploads reference list
• Add / Remove associations in Total Commander
• Batch extracts / converts and stores various information contents of text files
• Combines text files with advanced formatting
• Creates customized popup with text
• Creates varying difficulty entering information dialogs + + + select information display information
• Plays mp3, wma (mini player)
• Viewing color codes + reads codes any place of the screen displays the color code + Clipboard + supports selecting and configuring the color prints + color code to the clipboard in a specified format
• Turns on / off / volume Changes in the system
• Changes the title text of the specified window
• Sets the size / weight of the font in Total Commander
• Set the size of the icons in the file panels in Total Commander
• Displays various information objects, system, Total Commander
• Makes switching between the circle
• Changes Total Commander + menu highlights one of the system colors + sets / clears the status unavailable (gray) menu + is specified menu item
• Completes / Restarts process
• Closes / keeps tabs Total Commander
• Starts the help files CHM, with the introduction of the search string and the transition section.
• Encrypts / decrypts files
• Runs the list of commands from a file + + section of
• Archives / unzip zip
and more ...
Discussion ¹1 - http://tc-image.3dn.ru/forum/5-498-268
Discussion ¹2 - http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=50714&start=1200
Discussion ¹3 - https://t.me/tcimg (Telegram)
Online Help - http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMG_ONLINE.html
Help with dark style http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_BLACK.zip
Help in Chinese (translation Li Zhijun) http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_Chinese.zip
19213 KB - Updated: 1.08.2022 - Downloaded 343234 times
Languagebar v. 1.12 for Total Commander 10.50
This buttonbar is mostly meant as an easy way for testers to switch
between different languages for Total Commander, and to have all current
available languages at their disposal.
The languagebar files are installed like any other Total Commander
addon, by double-clicking on the .zip file.
After installation just drag the file:
to Total Commanders buttonbar.
When clicking on the new button, a small menu bar opens up. You can
either have the Languages bar shown as a new Buttonbar by clicking the
first button, or you can have it shown as a Menu by clicking the second
The Return button in the Language buttonbar takes you back to Total
Commanders default.bar - if you are not using this file for your default
buttonbar, then edit line 4 in the the Language.bar file to point to
your default buttonbar.
There are two blank buttons meant for your custom Language/Menu file or
just your custom Menu file. You have to edit the Parameters field of
those two buttons to point to your actual files (change XXX).
The Languages button bar comes with all currently available languages
for Total Commander. Some of the languages are not (yet) updated to
version 10.0 of Total Commander - those languages are marked with an
All the languages are installed and opened from the Language\Extra
folder in Total Commanders program directory. Therefore they do not
show up in Total Commanders Language configuration dialog - unless the
same language file exists in Total Commanders Language directory. If
the language does not exist in the Language directory then "English"
will be marked as the current language.
The "Main menu file" field will show the correct path to the chosen .mnu
file in %COMMANDER_PATH%\Language\Extra\ though - hence give you a clue
that it is not the language file in the Language directory that is used,
but the one in the Language\Extra directory.
I have made it this way, to not interfere with the users present
language files, and to make it easy to "uninstall" the addon again.
Also you don't need to have installed the extra languages when you
originally installed Total Commander - they come with the Languagebar
To "uninstall" - just delete the %COMMANDER_PATH%\Language\Extra\
directory and delete the button in your buttonbar. You may also want
to delete all wcmd_*.chm files from the %COMMANDER_PATH%\Language\
I have had to fix a single error in the file wcmd_mk.lng to make
it work correctly - otherwise all files are as they come from
Discussion and new releases:
10099 KB - Updated: 31.07.2022 - Downloaded 3055 times
New version of plugin based on work by Fabio Chelly (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/http.html).
Allows users to connect to websites via Total Commander and see links, pictures or any downloadable links as files.
5749 KB - Updated: 30.07.2022 - Downloaded 10242 times
pdfview.wlx is a basic lister plugin for Total Commander 5.5x and above to display pdf-files (portable document format), ps-files (postscript) and eps-files (encapsulated postscript).
144 KB - Updated: 29.07.2022 - Downloaded 121759 times
Dark Help files for Total Commander 10.50
Darkhelp has a white background in the left menu panel.
Darkhelp2 has a dark background in the left menu panel, but menu items has
a white background.
It is unfortunately not possible to make the left menu panel background all
The TotalcmdDark.chm (English Dark Help) file has to be placed in
Total Commanders PROGRAM directory in order to work.
The Wcmd_deuDark.chm (German Dark Help) file AND the Wcmd_deu.chm
file both has to be placed in Total Commanders LANGUAGE directory in
order to work.
1718 KB - Updated: 25.07.2022 - Downloaded 1332 times
Simple plugin for TC for view SQLite3 database files. Supports *.db, *.db3, *.sqlite, *.sqlite3 and *.fossil extensions.
Supports up to 2TB files, no sqlite3.dll needed.
Supports data types described in this document:
About auto creating any additional files when some database viewing (and open these databases from read-only sources):
6720 KB - Updated: 22.07.2022 - Downloaded 130849 times