7Zip standalone packer plugin for Total Commander. (No requirement to install 7-zip at all)
- File listing
- Extraction & compression (7-Zip 9.2 compatible methods)
- 7zAES file decryption/encryption using password
- CRC test and detection
- Multilanguage support, langpacks included:
Chinese BIG5, Czech, Danish, English (built-in), German, Lithuanian, Russian, Ukrainian.
- SFX support: put 7z.sfx, 7zC.sfx or 7zCon.sfx into 7zip.wcx folder
and use *.exe filename to create 7zip SFX archive.
- set 7z datetime to newest file.
- Extraction & compression files in background.
Discussion on the official TC forum.
607 KB - Updated: 13.12.2016 - Downloaded 560223 times
Imagine - Image & Animation Viewer for Windows
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats:
ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats:
HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions.
Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
913 KB - Updated: 4.04.2022 - Downloaded 403494 times
The ultimate Android Total Commander file system plugin with extra features:
- Apps management (Install, Uninstall and Backup your apps, Add shortcut to launcher)
- APK icons and metadata with custom columns (does not download APK files to PC)
- Backup and Restore on ICS
- LogCat/BugReport/Dmesg (Copy file from folder), Shell
- Reboot menu with (Reboot, Hot Boot, Recovery, Download and Power Off)
- Screenshots (Copy file from .screenshot folder)
- Clipboard (set and get your device's clipboard)
- Multiple devices with device rename functionality (friendly name)
- Bookmarks and WiFi auto-connect
- Rooted, semi-rooted and non-rooted devices
- Full unicode support
- x32 and x64 support
- TC command line integration
- Background copy/move
- Owner and Group custom columns
- Full file system management (download/upload recursive directories, copy, delete, rename, move, edit, view, overwrite confirmation and more, chmod and chown preserveration)
- Copy/Move between 2 devices
- Set/Get file attributes/permissions - Change Attributes action in Total Commander
- ADB USB and wireless ADB (no need to install Android SDK)
- Auto mount support
- Debug logs
- Rich settings
Please, leave your comments, suggestions and bug reports in the plugin discussion page.
- Enabled "Android debugging" on your device
- Device connected to USB with proper drivers (an ADB device must be listed in Windows Devices)
- WiFi ADB (a rooted device with the "WiFi ADB" app downloaded from Google Play)
4080 KB - Updated: 19.11.2019 - Downloaded 362833 times
xBaseView.wlx - xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version)
Version 10.0 (January, 2012)
xBaseView Database Explorer (DLL version) is a Lister plug-in for the Total Commander.
xBaseView Database Explorer has a Windows Explorer-like user interface, supports the typical operations for databases and data export/import. Also it supports the context menus.
A databases list and file extensions
- Borland Client Data Set .CDS
- CSV Text .CSV
- Paradox .DB
- Clipper .DBF
- dBase .DBF
- FoxPro .DBF
- HTML Text .HTM, .HTML
- TAB Text .TAB
- Borland Data Packet XML .XML
- Microsoft ADO XML .XML
The plug-in supports conversion between the specified types of databases and export to MS Excel and plain text.
The plug-in supports these languages for GUI: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Kazakh, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
999 KB - Updated: 28.01.2012 - Downloaded 310201 times
Packer plug-in based on 7z.dll and 7zG.exe for Total Commander.
Also it works as Content plug-in. (new in 0.7.0.3)
Also it works as Lister plug-in. (new in 0.8.0.9)
Full support for Unicode and other innovations of the latest Total Commander.
Total7zip uses 7z.dll for opening archives. It can open files by content - press Ctrl+PageDown on any file and the plug-in will try to find out file's format. The plug-in can handle 7z archives, as well as all the formats that are recognized by 7zip. 7zip v9.20 can read all these files:
7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z.
For example, you can use Ctrl+PageDown to open chm and iso files. You can extract audio from flv files. Etc.
Total7zip uses 7zG.exe when you want to compress files, update existing archive or delete files from 7z archive.
You can use 64-bit version of 7zG if you want.
Total7zip supports all languages supported by 7-zip.
Total7zip can create sfx archives.
The plug-in uses original 7-zip files, and you can use the latest version of 7-zip to update the plug-in.
Total7zip allows to use special compression settings that are different from the settings of the installed 7-zip. It can be used with portable installations of Total Commander.
Total7zip can work with a list of known passwords. You can save passwords and the plug-in will use them when it's possible.
Total Commander can search for files containing given text in all archives supported by Total7zip.
1802 KB - Updated: 20.11.2012 - Downloaded 286689 times
This plugin allows to mount disk images as additional drives. It works only under systems Windows 2000 and higher (32/64-bit).
One can mount ISO- and some of BIN- and NRG-images of CD, and arbitrary image files that are recognised by Windows (FAT and NTFS), including IMG-files - floppy images. When an image is mounted, there is a new drive appears in the system. Its letter is specified earlier, and the new drive contains all the content of the image file. Three modes
HDD - emulation of local hard disk drive.
FDD - emulation of floppy drive.
CD/DVD - CD-drive emulation (there is no difference between CD and DVD in the system).
Also there is the "Read only" modifier that allows to disable modifying of the image mounted. CD-drive emulation is always performed in Read-Only mode.
For the plugin to work it is needed to install the driver of the virtual drives (the "Install" command from the context menu of the file VD_Driver\vd_filedisk.inf).
In 64-bit Windows versions the driver installation must be performed from Windows Explorer or from TC 64-bit!
256 KB - Updated: 6.03.2012 - Downloaded 280309 times
iso plugin for Total Commander (read CD-ROM images)
28 KB - Updated: 24.01.2007 - Downloaded 204539 times
This viewer can play (wth appropriate codec) and display tags and informations from many multimedia files. Informations are extracted by the MediaInfo library (from http://mediaarea.net) if present. the player is based on MCI, Mediaplayer 6.4+ or WMP 7.0+ players. Please follow "Readme.txt" instructions to add compatibility with more format.
the linked zip file contains only the new Unicode version but ANSI version can be download directly
on the plugin site. both 32 and 64-bit version of Mmedia either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one are included.
Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
1035 KB - Updated: 28.09.2014 - Downloaded 200851 times
This Lister plugin display Version Information, Header Information and Symbol for MZ, NE, LE, LX and PE format (programs, DLLs,...). Dump of LIB, OBJ, EXP files. for PE format, DLL dependencies are tested and missing functions are shown.
typelib information is displayed if present (OCX, DLL, TLB,...)
this zip file contains both 32 and 64-bit version of Fileinfo either in the statically linked version or the dynamically linked one. Use the plugin auto-install interface and try to install first the DL variant of this plugin. if TC display an error message then you are missing MFC9 DLL so install the statically linked version of this plugin.
Major changes :
- new tab with Manifest resource if present
- in 'DLL dependency' & 'Imports/Exports' tabs You can now press F3 key to open a new fileinfo window of the highlight DLL
1004 KB - Updated: 18.05.2017 - Downloaded 195690 times
This plugin allows you to view and to extract some specific resources from some kinds of the "game archives".
You may open an archive file with Ctrl+PageDown.
The PRO version of GAUP also can add files to game archives!
List of supported formats!
284 KB - Updated: 25.08.2009 - Downloaded 193324 times