Show icons in files.
Supported extentions: ico, icl, exe, dll, scr, ocx, bpl, wlx, wfx, wcx, wdx, cpl, acm.
- extract one or all icons;
- renaming icons in libraries;
- adding icons to libraries;
- rearranging icons in libraries dragging by mouse.
Danish, German, English, Russian, Dutch translations.
Support available via e-mail.
1974 KB - Updated: 15.06.2019 - Downloaded 160481 times
Lister plugin for view CSV files (*.csv).
This is new independed version of CSV Viewer plugin (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/wlx_csv.html).
1629 KB - Updated: 12.06.2019 - Downloaded 8718 times
TCIMG - utility to execute a certain command Total Commander and perform additional actions.
Powerful tool to extend the functionality Total Commander and other programs.
Aims to automate monotonous operations associated with the file, system, software, window operations. Fully portably, ie requires no installation and does not contribute to the registry or anywhere else for more information.
The archive utility to help the description of all the teams and more than 11.800 examples of the utility.
• Allows you to issue commands Total Commander + internal + custom + special
• Opens the specified path in the right panel + + in a new tab + support opening multiple paths in new tabs + support go directly to the file
• Emulates keystrokes in the active window
• Switches keyboard
• Delays at the time of executing the following command
• Supports Clipboard + Writes text to the clipboard + Returns the text from the clipboard + Modifies and adds the information to the clipboard + Converts search and replace with regular expression support + encodes, decodes + Encrypts, decrypts + Stores, cleans + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Summons + program, depending on the bit system. +, Depending on the system name. + + Allows the parameters to pass to parameters in the cycle list of objects + allows the transmission parameters of the way objects + allows the transmission line parameters from the clipboard window + hide + wait for the completion of the program + use a progress bar to show progress
• support for special folders
• Allows you to work with ini files + rename, delete, record + clean, replace section
• Works with the registry + Opens the specified branch in the registry + Imports. reg file to the registry + Exports the specified section / option in the reg-file + recursively copies the section, including sub-sections and parameters + Delete key or value + Creates a registry key or value in the registry
• Renames + elements with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...) + c addition of information from wdx plugins + for regular expressions + + correction coding using clipboard + with + input the necessary information to support display all the files without subdirectories ...
• Copies the elements + with + display progress bar with customizable conditions + renaming + registered in the folders you create ...
• Move items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Creates lists from different parts of the selected items + more than 30 sub-parameters
• Restarts + Total Commander + program by process name
• Create a folder in the list + + with the transition to the newly created folder + + with the necessary conditions of a predetermined number
• Drops files + + empty the contents of the clipboard + encoded + list + template • Create a library of icons
• Extract icons from files
• Opens the link in a given browser
• Clears the cart on all drives
• Allocates + different objects from the list, clipboard with ... + different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Removes / Sets attributes for files and directories + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Deletes files and folders + with different conditions (size, attributes, masks, templates ...)
• Has the language file (may be translated into other languages)
• Creates a pop-up window with the image
• Works with window classes + allows click on the buttons in different windows without emulation keystrokes + show / hide the specified window + prohibit / allow access / drawing window + set + to change the transparency of the window title bar text. + Assign attribute "top" + read information from windows + expect + to expect the appearance of the window closes the window + expect + availability window element set the text to the specified items + transfer window focus to the window / window element
• Create Shortcut + regular + relative + + more than 15 sub-parameters opens a relative path shortcut in Total Commander
• Assigns folders icons
• Changes the modification, creation, last access 15 + more subparameters
• archives using WCX plugins Total Commander + with specified conditions + with automation actions under the same names in the background + + expects completion packaging
• Batch changes in text files information
• Batch add / remove / replace the object comments
• Manages Winamp
• Advances tray slides or CD-drive
• Uploads reference list
• Add / Remove associations in Total Commander
• Batch extracts / converts and stores various information contents of text files
• Combines text files with advanced formatting
• Creates customized popup with text
• Creates varying difficulty entering information dialogs + + + select information display information
• Plays mp3, wma (mini player)
• Viewing color codes + reads codes any place of the screen displays the color code + Clipboard + supports selecting and configuring the color prints + color code to the clipboard in a specified format
• Turns on / off / volume Changes in the system
• Changes the title text of the specified window
• Sets the size / weight of the font in Total Commander
• Set the size of the icons in the file panels in Total Commander
• Displays various information objects, system, Total Commander
• Makes switching between the circle
• Changes Total Commander + menu highlights one of the system colors + sets / clears the status unavailable (gray) menu + is specified menu item
• Completes / Restarts process
• Closes / keeps tabs Total Commander
• Starts the help files CHM, with the introduction of the search string and the transition section.
• Encrypts / decrypts files
• Runs the list of commands from a file + + section of
• Archives / unzip zip
and more ...
Discussion ¹1 - http://tc-image.3dn.ru/forum/5-498-206
Discussion ¹2 - http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=47370&start=1980
Online Help - http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMG_ONLINE.html
Help with dark style http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_BLACK.zip
Help in Chinese (translation Li Zhijun) http://tcimg.dreamlair.net/TCIMGHELP/TCIMG_Chinese.zip
15921 KB - Updated: 12.06.2019 - Downloaded 255237 times
ShellDetails displays all Windows Explorer fields in Total Commander.
131 KB - Updated: 10.06.2019 - Downloaded 71778 times
Services2 is a file-system plugin that can list, control and manage the services registered in the system.
- List services registered in the system
- Control service states
- Edit service properties
- Delete services from the system
- Analyze service executables with internal and external tools (version 0.5.0 or higher)
- Manage services on remote systems (version 0.6.0 or higher)
- Show service PIDs (process IDs) (version 0.8.0 or higher)
- Windows 2000 or later, both 32 and 64 bit
- Total Commander 7.50 or later, both 32 and 64 bit.
It is an alternative to the existing Services plugin (Version 2.4) written by Serge Kandakov (KaSA).
Advantages over Services 2.4:
* Show correct executable information in the file list of Total Commander (32 bit) on Windows 64 bit, i.e. file date/time and sizes. Services 2.4 always shows the information of the files in C:\Windows\SysWow64 instead of C:\Windows\system32.
* Unicode capable (this should be implemented correctly).
* 64 Bit version of this plugin to use in Total Commander x64.
* Translation to other languages possible (Chinese, Danish, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Italian and Russian are included in the package).
* Support for custom columns, including default view.
* Show services in Total Commander's file list in all states, not just running, stopped and paused but all transitional states (pause/continue/start/stop pending) as well.
* Additional startup type "Automatic (Delayed)" on Vista and higher.
* Delete a service by pressing F8 or DEL in Total Commander's file list. This feature can be turned off. See section "Plugin settings" in readme.txt.
* Show some additional information when pressing F3 on a service:
- startup type
- if a service is allowed to interact with the user's desktop
- if a service uses a shared process or its own
- the user account name the service logs on with
* Show driver services as such in the dependencies/dependents trees.
* Show load order groups in the dependencies tree (but not their members).
* Show warning if not all of the service's dependencies could be retrieved, e.g. when the user executing the plugin doesn't have administrative privileges that are necessary to get the dependents of some services. Namely these are DcomLaunch, RpcSs, RpcEptMapper and pla (on Windows 7/8), but there may be other services. Services 2.4 just shows "No dependencies found" in this case which isn't necessarily true.
1031 KB - Updated: 7.06.2019 - Downloaded 25876 times
Collection of addons/plugins for CudaText editor.
To install any plugin from zip, open zip in CudaText.
30872 KB - Updated: 28.05.2019 - Downloaded 21935 times
Viewer/editor for source code files. Based on ATSynEdit component and CudaText editor.
Supports "lexers" to highlight many syntaxes, they are files in the "lexers" subfolder. You can install more lexers by unpacking zip files from https://sourceforge.net/projects/synwrite-addons/files/Lexers/ . You can select any lexer, or encoding, via click on the statusbar. You can edit current file, by unchecking "Read only" in the context menu, can save file on exit too. You can call Options dialog, via right-click menu.
2865 KB - Updated: 21.05.2019 - Downloaded 11460 times
VirtualPanel is a temporary panel plugin for Total Commander. It is is a sort of virtual folder that allows keeping links to frequently used files and accessing them as if they were real files and not just links. It doesn't store any files, it only keeps links to them in special list files.
You can use VP as a temporary place for files that should be copied to some other place. Also you can use it for organizing media libraries and for other needs. You can even set up some folder for collecting files from multiple folders on your PC.
Main VirtualPanel features:
+ keeping links to files and folders, and virtual folders
+ saving VP state on exit TC or Windows, by timer or after each modification
+ import/export of whole contents or separate directories
+ import/export of usual filelists (like m3u)
+ correct copy/move operations processing
+ deleting real files when Shift key is down
+ logging file operations
+ internal commands for extra functions (execute ? command for help)
+ ability to execute command batches and create script files
+ autoexecuted scripts on load state or enter directory
+ support for executing scripts remotely
+ virtual explorer with drag-and-drop support
+ multi-threading support (background operations in TC 7.55 and later)
+ support for internal associations in TC 7.51 and later
+ support for standard cd command in TC
+ full Unicode support
(discussion is here, more detailed description see in Readme file)
168 KB - Updated: 1.05.2019 - Downloaded 75557 times
Plugin for TC for view MS Access database files (*.mdb, *.accdb).
Replacement for Access Viewer (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/mdb.html) but for view data.
64-bit version need installed Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255) or Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54920).
32-bit plugin version depends of Windows version and installed (or not) MS Office version.
5234 KB - Updated: 25.04.2019 - Downloaded 5338 times
Content plugin for show additional info about file creation/modification date.
Can be used for file search and coloring.
336 KB - Updated: 23.04.2019 - Downloaded 1433 times
Plugin for TC for view tags from music files.
Supported extensions: mp3, flac, ogg, m4a, m4r, m4b, wma, ape, wav, opus, dsf, wv.
2607 KB - Updated: 21.04.2019 - Downloaded 26834 times
Cross-platform text editor. Flat look. Lite interface.
* Supports syntax hiliters from SynWrite (160+ lexers).
* Config system in JSON files: you need to open "default" config, copy lines to "user" config and edit lines in it.
* Multi-carets, multi-selections.
* Flat UI.
* Command palette.
* Python plugins.
10494 KB - Updated: 19.04.2019 - Downloaded 19900 times
This content plugin can show information about audio files.
Supported stream formats: MP3, MP4, M4A, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, WAV, VQF, AAC, APE, MPC, FLAC, CDA, OPUS, SPX, OFR, WV, TTA, AC3, DTS.
Supported tracker formats: IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX, MO3.
421 KB - Updated: 17.04.2019 - Downloaded 37687 times
Clipboard viewer and monitor
2177 KB - Updated: 16.04.2019 - Downloaded 936 times
Plugin for view images.
This is 64-bit replacement basic functions of SGViewer plugin (http://totalcmd.net/plugring/sgviewer.html).
Supported formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, JPEG2000, EMF, WMF, DICOM, Camera RAW. Animation not supported.
7693 KB - Updated: 15.04.2019 - Downloaded 19709 times
With this plugin you can get info about HDD and SSD, run some smart test and modify AAM/APM settings.
5894 KB - Updated: 15.04.2019 - Downloaded 744 times
Plugin for view SVG files.
It can use RSVG (rsvg-convert.exe) or ImageMagic or Inkscape for convert SVG files to bitmap.
Unpacked version of RSVG (from http://opensourcepack.blogspot.ru/2012/06/rsvg-convert-svg-image-conversion-tool.html) used by default and included to archive.
For open SVG files with Unicode symbols plugin copy these files to temp folder and open it.
4027 KB - Updated: 14.04.2019 - Downloaded 14422 times
Please Donate 🌹
Ultra TC Editors package include the following programs:
1. Main Menu Editor: for editing Total Commander main menu.
2. Start Menu Editor: for editing Total Commander start menu.
3. Directory Menu Editor: for editing Total Commander directory menu.
4. Extended Commands Editor: for editing Total Commander extended commands.
5. Button Bar Editor: for editing Total Commander main button bar.
6. Vertical Button Bar Editor: for editing Total Commander vertical button bar.
7. History Editor: for editing history sections in Total Commander configuration files (Wincmd.ini and Wcx_ftp.ini)
8. Configuration Editor: database for all Total Commander configuration keys.
9. Hotkeys Editor: for modifying Total Commander hotkeys.
2558 KB - Updated: 1.04.2019 - Downloaded 145177 times
Total Commander is a file manager replacement that offers multiple language support, search, file comparison, directory synchronization, quick view panel with bitmap display, ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling plus plugins, built-in FTP client with FXP, HTTP proxy support, and more.
4333 KB - Updated: 1.04.2019 - Downloaded 4826247 times
Extended English Menus for COMBINED 32bit and 64bit installations of TC 9.22a under Windows 10 (1803) 64bit
Just select: "English with Extended Menu I (or II) for TC 9.22a 32/64bit under Windows 10 64bit" - then the correct menu will automatically be loaded regardless of whether you are running the 32bit ot the 64bit version of TC.
Se more under:
Extended English Menus for TC 9.22a 32bit - Windows 10 (1809) 64bit version
Extended English Menus for TC 9.22a 64bit - Windows 10 (1809) 64bit version
2695 KB - Updated: 31.03.2019 - Downloaded 7288 times